Top G Unlike Tate
OP
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I just copied and pasted this from the discord server for DCE lol. Things are about to get really good.

Ok so we have some major changes coming to this server and its gonna be a little long I think. Should be very good in the future though. New Mod Roles, Channels, and some other updates.
----
Starting off with the roles, we have now split mods into two. Instead of moderating both, they can simply moderate one thing (this is nice for forums as they are harder to moderate even with cool-downs). @Forum Mods will moderate #forums and #gaming-forums along with whatever forums we eventually put in this server. @Chat Mods will moderate every other chat that can be spoken in.

We do have some filters already for stuff such as slurs and spam, but we figured we would make it better than whatever before this. Also somehow discord moderators actually have lives (although I'm still doubting it with my own experience) so just in case. Even then, they'd do it anyways just it would take longer. Jokes aside, moderators should have an easier time. I will have to update some settings real quick but yea. Only @Owners and @Administrators will be able to kick/ban people now. Btw we'll never remove the 2FA requirement lmao.

Now for the channels, yes we got new channels. We added some in the Other Channels category which probably won't get more for a while, but now we also have Gaming Channels. This should be nice to find people to play games with and stuff because we don't have friends lets face it. There is a gaming channel, forum, feeds for games, and even a Lounge VC in 96kps and no user limit.
----
This is too long for one message so I will now make another one (no nitro moment)
-------
So for the last updates that I have for y'all tonight, DC Empire is nearly at 150 members which is nice. I will note that DCE will probably be there in like a day or two. When that happens, there will be a 7 Day Celebration for it and I will likely livestream some of it on my YT channel. The event probably wouldn't be too special just a "yay we did it" msg basically lol. It will be in the DC Empire Events Stage VC though.

Also, the GBAtemp group has been majorly redesigned as well. Forums are way more useful now and it also has an archive of stuff like DC Empire history. I plan to do this for the r/DigitalCheese subreddit as well but in the Wiki Pages instead. We now also have a GBAtemp Chatroom if y'all want to use it.

And thats basically it for the announcements. This was waaay longer than I expected it to be so thats funny lol. I might aim for 200 members by the end of the year for the memes. Disboard description will likely be remade soon. Other than that, thanks for reading and thats probably all for now. I doubt we would have another announcement that isn't just a partnership in one night thats also this big lol.

Damn this announcement was big lol. Didn't expect it to be so big compared to usual. Thanks for reading this if you actually did.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: