Misc Pokemon 3DS Wifi Centre

ghostmech1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FC: 5069 - 3908 - 0447 / Sushi. Pokemon ID: Dicer
Had some time to clean my friend list.
Black-Ice Did you add me? I dont believe i have you :)

I will be back in 30 minutes to add people that quoted/PM'ed me. After that i will leave my 3DS on with wifi conncted for 1-2 hours so you guys can get the galewing pokemon.

EDIT: To be specific i deleted everyone that i have yet to meet online to unlock the 3rd mon. So i can re-add you guys if you guys already have me, but remember to be on or else you guys are just gonna be deleted later on. Sorry.
added
Fc 5000-3137-9601
Name raven

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey guys, I'm looking for some people for pokemon X and Y. Here's my FC 0103 - 9392 - 4388 (It's also in my sig).
My friend safari is Poison type (Swalot, Muk and Cascoon). Anyone that adds me send me a PM with your FC and I'll add you back.

Z0MB1E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hi all im new to 3ds and pokemon y, i have not played since gba and i think gold was the last one i played so how do i get a friend code? And whats this safari stuff. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all im new to 3ds and pokemon y, i have not played since gba and i think gold was the last one i played so how do i get a friend code? And whats this safari stuff. Sorry if this is the wrong spot to ask this.

When you press the home button on your 3ds (at the middle bottom), you'll see an orange smiley face icon on the top of the bottom screen. Click on that and it'll load your friends list. You pres right once and it should show your profile card which has your friend code. You can click the upper right corner to add friends. The Safari is unlocked after you beat the elite four in Pokemon X/Y and it gives you 3 pokemon to catch based on who's on your friend list. This Safari usually allows access to rare pokemon with very good stats so the more friends you have, the better.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi everyone, just got into Pokemon Y so I'm sharing my FC (check my sig). Also if someone could add me and tell me what my friend safari is it would be really helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3