ROM Hack Pokemon B/W no$gba-Fix

devilhow

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
pokemon lover said:
Yeah bsfmtl123 is right.if you cant play a real ds save file then go post for help somewhere else every one here is trying to find fix for nogba to play and save Pokemon B/W. you should have read the rules or used the appropriate topic
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
best of luck to you
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

me becomes difficult to understand what you are sayong,pls post how to save with pokemon b/w for easily to me understand, plz.............

spookyglow

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well the good thing is , there is someone trying harder to solve this saving and crashing problm,

all we have to do is to be more patience for now...

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey mastermind, will the thing/patch/whatever that you're working on to fix saving also work with the debug version of no$gba? is it a patch or some kind of add-on?

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokemon lover said:
Yeah bsfmtl123 is right.if you cant play a real ds save file then go post for help somewhere else every one here is trying to find fix for nogba to play and save Pokemon B/W. you should have read the rules or used the appropriate topic
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
best of luck to you
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

I have to agree with devilhow on this one. I couldn't understand what you are trying to say even after reading it 2~3 times. Also, when you say everyone here is trying to find a fix, that isn't 100% true. The only people I can see who are actually finding a fix are Mastermind_X and elixirdream (don't know if he is still working on it though).

And as for devilhow, no matter how many times you ask about how to fix the saving issue in no$gba, there is no fix yet.

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mastermind_X said:
It will be both, a patch and an ar-code.

saving_2.jpg

... about 50% of the save-process. =D We're getting close, guys...

Dude, that's hot. I mean, volcanic lava hot. I hope to hear good things from you again soon. You're really our last hope for No$ right now. o.o ;D

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Really cool Mastermind, you sure honor your nickname
yaynds.gif

By the way this is the first time I see the debug version of NO$GBA, it is really cool
smile.gif

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord Patamon said:
yaynds.gif

By the way this is the first time I see the debug version of NO$GBA, it is really cool
smile.gif

Yup, it really is cool. I still have my copy of it. ;D

bsfmtl123

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkenX said:
Lord Patamon said:
yaynds.gif

smile.gif

Yup, it really is cool. I still have my copy of it. ;D
And its difficult to understand it.
gba.gif

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Programming is actually a lot easier than most of you might think. I took a class on it once. While my own personal skills are nowhere near good enough to do what's going on here; it wouldn't take a genius to learn. Just an adequately intelligent person. Really, think of it like learning a new language, and learning a new way to count. That's the core of it anyway.

The fact that Mastermind is doing this alone, and is doing it well, as well as efficiently, is a whole different matter altogether. Keep up the good work.

DarkenX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsPika2219 said:
You are awesome Mastermind_X! Better than Martin Korth!
yaynds.gif
Whoa whoa whoa! Don't you EVER disrespect the great creator of the emulator. Without him, we'd NEVER have the fastest DS emulator, possibly the most efficient one around. NEVER claim anyone is better than the creator. That's like telling religious Christians the Jesus is better than God. xD Never piss off the followers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P