DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
No, I was stating that if you wanted to get the dump of the game to only grab the dumps listed on the first post.

I worded that post wrongly.

There is a risk of searching for the game dump on Google. Many sites will have botched files that infect computers or collect personal information through botched surveys.
Also even if you successfully download the dump you'll open it to discover that it is either a virus or a renamed Pokemon Heart Gold dump. :/

Also if you want the game that dang badly, Gamestop is still accepting pre-orders I think.
Buying the game will help us here and the developers over at game-freak as well for the localization team being able to keep their jobs.

Buying the game helps us because that would mean there's one less Poketard going on about their game not working.
It helps the localization teem because it allows them to keep their jobs and not be laid off due to low returns.
It helps game-freak create more Pokemon games because they see more profit on the Pokemon games and will continue to make more.
Also it helps encourage Nintendo to allow game-freak to make a re-make of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm was wondering if datel will have to release a fw update for ppl to use codes on the AR/AR DSi? btw noone ever commented on my pic yet i had it since black kyurem art was released

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I wasn't around that much for the Platinum JP flood, how bad was it?

I can't remember anything about the US Plat flood, but I remember the commotion caused by the HGSS J and US flood. Damn.....

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
who is gonna edit the rom post now if your going to (not asking for it btw just wondering who's gonna hack it evo;'s/encounters ect there are tools out for the (J) roms

not me, i barely can handle what i have going for me right now, so i would be happy when the 7th comes around so i can get my copies from gamestop, though i had to swallow my pride since gamestop caused me some issues in the past and wal-mart did not have any pre-orders slots left >__>

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who is gonna edit the rom post now if your going to (not asking for it btw just wondering who's gonna hack it evo;'s/encounters ect there are tools out for the (J) roms

not me, i barely can handle what i have going for me right now, so i would be happy when the 7th comes around so i can get my copies from gamestop, though i had to swallow my pride since gamestop caused me some issues in the past and wal-mart did not have any pre-orders slots left >__>
the 7th i thought it was the 8th?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh speaking of they might hire me for seasonal work my first job (been applying for 5 years) im even smarter than most of the employees because i check gaming sites i told the manager of the ps3 super slim he had no clue they were comming out

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh speaking of they might hire me for seasonal work my first job (been applying for 5 years) im even smarter than most of the employees because i check gaming sites i told the manager of the ps3 super slim he had no clue they were comming out
i told them info too and the guys said he didnt know as much as i did on games and games equipments i felt proud of my knowledge on gaming but i tried to get a job at gamestop no luck

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
well with luck i will

hopely, you do, since most of the gamestop employees around my area, well a few of them are nice but there is quite a few i would wish they would take a long walk off of a short pier >__>

the manager at the gamestop by me and stated: " that if i did not pre-order the B/W 2 games, that i would be unable to get the keldeo event."

i thought to myself, thats stupid, how would you stop people from getting that event?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KV8MHRJlQ