• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't going to reply to this forum until I actually had something to say but meh wtf. I am looking forward to these games for the World Tournament, plus the new additions of Pokemon to the game and for the story. It's pretty awesome to look forward to, plus there is the Therian Formes of the Kami Pokemon.

On the other hand the spam on this thread is unreal with bozos actually trying to act "hardcore" just because they know how to battle online better than someone else. That is never cool and nobody should be doing it.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wasn't going to reply to this forum until I actually had something to say but meh wtf. I am looking forward to these games for the World Tournament, plus the new additions of Pokemon to the game and for the story. It's pretty awesome to look forward to, plus there is the Therian Formes of the Kami Pokemon.

On the other hand the spam on this thread is unreal with bozos actually trying to act "hardcore" just because they know how to battle online better than someone else. That is never cool and nobody should be doing it.
Don't worry. I'm not gonna go that far because pokemon competition disscutions never end well. So yeah.
Although you shouldn't dismiss it, as it truly brings out the strategy in the game, and it's certaintly NOT something you learn in game.

Reactions: 1 person

Ghostee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only battled online 10 times,7 wins

these guys only used things like metalsound,baton past,bulk up and these shitty moves.
Those are GOOD moves, just often people think that if they're in a pokemon's moveset, then that pokemon is automatically good, and then they spam it incessantly without doing anything offensive.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i only battled online 10 times,7 wins

these guys only used things like metalsound,baton past,bulk up and these shitty moves.

I'm gonna have to try battling online once i raise my pokemon in BW2.

I used to love using Snorlax during the GSbot days. Forgot what people called the snorlax, everyone used it though. I think it was Rest, Sleep Talk, or something. It was cheap ^_^

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hows the hunt going today. Yesterday, we barely hit 100 users online viewing this topic. Today, 135. Interesting. I bet tomorrow we'll hit 200 if its not out. When it is, 1000+

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2
Reviews so far
GET AWAY
GET AWAY
GET AWAY
sinttulolqz.png
GET AWAY
GET AWAY
meta.png

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. It's entirely possible to not give a shit about IVs/EVs and just, you know, play the game.

You know, like you all played the first generation you played. Lord knows I STILL don't give a fuck about getting the right IVs/EVs on my pokemon, but I still manage to beat the games just fine and have fun doing it.

Reactions: 5 people

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
NO ONE READS MY POSTS. NO ONE D: (I love you, Black.Ice)

Also, WTF is wrong with the reviews. Just for the PWT, this game deserves an 11 out of 10

Reactions: 2 people

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Oh my GOD... :sleep:
This thread was made like 5 days ago and already has 660+ posts and 45+ pages.
And the game it isn't even officially released yet. D:

For the love of GOD, I can't imagine what will be here this Sunday.

Will there be n00bs? For sure!
Will there be Bans? A Bunch!
Will there be a giant flood? YES!
Will it be bigger than the Japanes one? YES
Will it bring server issues? HOPE NOT!

Densetsu and myself talked about the Pokeflood and went to a conclusion that stopping n00bs from asking stupid questions is ... well, impossible and it's worse than an Armageddon! :sad:
So let's hope for the best.

P.S.
Even while I was writing this post the thread already received 10+ posts... and this was in like 1 minute... D:
I'm scared from the future... :cry:

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. It's entirely possible to not give a shit about IVs/EVs and just, you know, play the game.

You know, like you all played the first generation you played. Lord knows I STILL don't give a fuck about getting the right IVs/EVs on my pokemon, but I still manage to beat the games just fine and have fun doing it.

When I play through the main game, I really tend to not care about IV/EV. I care about the nature at times :/

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

thats exactly what i do, the game púrpose is to make you have fun and challenge your friends/rivals
not to go psycho like some people here

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

When I play through the main game, I really tend to not care about IV/EV. I care about the nature at times :/
I play the games normally then EV/IV boost when I wanna go online.
Then again I have my A team so thers no need to train anyone else for me

Reactions: 2 people

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well you don't need to. That actually takes a load off from the game. If the ame had that certain competitive factor in the story, that would make it a whole lot frustrating.

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country

thats exactly what i do, the game púrpose is to make you have fun and challenge your friends/rivals
not to go psycho like some people here

Yeah. Say that to my little Life Orb Latios.

BLACK-ICE. PREPARE YOURSELF.

RedAlteisen

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously.@ghostee and @gamefan5. KNOCK IT OFF.

(Black Ice, remember to put these two together on the tournament. If they DO sign up)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: No make a patty cake :blink: