Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hope you certain people know that if the rom is going to released, we aren't nor will post the rom here, or post a link to it, or to a youtube vodeo.

I don't see why not posting a video.
It isn't against the rules, and it could be a comfirmation that the rom is out and legit
Because the videos that will be linked will have "ROM link in the Description" as their title.
And 9/10 times those roms are fake. ;)

does anyone remember: cory in the house?!

Reactions: 2 people

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hope you certain people know that if the rom is going to released, we aren't nor will post the rom here, or post a link to it, or to a youtube vodeo.

I don't see why not posting a video.
It isn't against the rules, and it could be a comfirmation that the rom is out and legit
Because the videos that will be linked will have "ROM link in the Description" as their title.
And 9/10 times those roms are fake. ;)

does anyone remember: cory in the house?!

Oh. No.
Please don't let that happen again.

Reactions: 1 person

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone plan on using pokesav? or an editor? if so why?
i will a bit just to make a couple shiny or change the gender of the one that are hard to get i like pokesav better then pokegen cause it more user friendly to me the other one seems confusing to me

Pokesav? More user-friendly than PokéGen?

Har har har har!

He said it as his own personal opinion. And frankly I too rather use PokeSav then PokeGen.

That is because I'm more familiar with it and I can edit it to every detail =3.

------------------------

Hi ping =3 I know you are reading this =D

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@[member='MegaBassBX']
@[member='AbdulrhmanAbdulRaoofMagdy']

You two, this thread isn't a chatroom. If you need to talk, use PMs. Next time you're both getting a warn.

Reactions: 6 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I like how PokeSav had an integrated event inserter. Don't think PokeGen had that. Otherwise, PokeGen is superior. The only thing is the different interface which really isn't that hard really.

D

Deleted-236924

I like how PokeSav had an integrated event inserter. Don't think PokeGen had that.
It does, though.

6a3Hy.png

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='MegaBassBX']
@[member='AbdulrhmanAbdulRaoofMagdy']

You two, this thread isn't a chatroom. If you need to talk, use PMs. Next time you're both getting a warn.

I apologies , my friend is new to forums and he wanted to learn how they work he doest get the rules and stuff you moderators do at all.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
The more people will have put this in their signature the more chance there will be that it will be somehow contained =3.

• THIS APPLIES TO THE POKEMON B2/W2 THREAD!
  • DO NOT ASK FOR THE ROMs, EITHER HERE OR IN PMs. THE ROMs WILL NOT BE PROVIDED HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.
  • DO NOT ASK WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ROMs. USE GOOGLE AND THE NFOS BELOW WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
  • DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE ROMs. DO NOT EVEN POST FAKE LINKS TO THE ROMs AS A JOKE (THIS IS TROLLING).
  • DO NOT MENTION NAMES OF ILLEGAL ROM SITES. DO NOT EVEN HINT AT THEM.
  • DO NOT POST FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO "PROVE" YOU HAVE THE ROM (REAL SCREENSHOTS ARE FINE IF THE DUMP IS CONFIRMED).

IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE SHUNNED BY THIS COMMUNITY, BRANDED AS A "POKéTARD," AND BANNED FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.
    Read the first post of the thread on how you can post info about the game if you ACTUALLY want to help.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I like how PokeSav had an integrated event inserter. Don't think PokeGen had that.
It does, though.
I like how PokeSav had an integrated event inserter. Don't think PokeGen had that. Otherwise, PokeGen is superior. The only thing is the different interface which really isn't that hard really.
It does, actually.

Oops my bad. Guess it's been a while. :P Well now I retract my statement and claim that PokeGen is superior in every possible way :)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The more people will have put this in their signature the more chance there will be that it will be somehow contained =3.
  • DO NOT ASK FOR THE ROMs, EITHER HERE OR IN PMs. THE ROMs WILL NOT BE PROVIDED HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE ON THIS FORUM.
  • DO NOT ASK WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE ROMs. USE GOOGLE AND THE NFOS BELOW WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
  • DO NOT POST LINKS TO THE ROMs. DO NOT EVEN POST FAKE LINKS TO THE ROMs AS A JOKE (THIS IS TROLLING).
  • DO NOT POST FAKE SCREENSHOTS TO "PROVE" YOU HAVE THE ROM (REAL SCREENSHOTS ARE FINE IF THE DUMP IS CONFIRMED).

IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES AND IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME, YOU WILL BE SHUNNED BY THIS COMMUNITY, BRANDED AS A "POKéTARD," AND BANNED FROM EVER POSTING HERE AGAIN.
    Read the first post of the thread on how you can post info about the game if you ACTUALLY want to help.

ANOTHER ONE COPIES MY SIG! OH THE HORROR!!!
No fck it, this is actually good. If the tards won't read them and go as they please, the mods can straight up ban them without any warn. XD

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ignorance is bliss :)

Sorry but as soon as the roms are dumped people are gonna be posting and asking for roms so fast the sigs will be a blur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol