ROM Hack Pokemon Black Zorua/Zoroark Encounter Help

Nate_a_minute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm new here so I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes:

A few days ago, I entered Pokemon Bank in hopes of transfering my Celebi I obtained in Pokemon Crystal to Pokemon Black, so I could obtain a Zorua and continue completing my pokedex. However, Pokemon Bank couldn't see Pokemon Black at all, while I could easily access Pokemon Crystal no problem.
My Pokemon Crystal is on virtual console, and I bought it through the e-shop a few years ago. I've been playing Pokemon Black through Twilight Menu++, and I was told that pirated copies of pokemon games are still recognized by pokemon bank, and can be accessed.
Now I'm stumped, is there any way I can make Pokemon Bank see Pokemon Black so I can transfer Celebi? Has someone made a Pokemon Bank "clone" that would be able to see Pokemon Black? I don't like using pokedex completion cheats, so is there a cheat out there that can allow me to force an encounter with a Zorua/Zoruark, along with other pokemon exclusive to Pokemon White?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thank you for your time.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm new here so I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes:

A few days ago, I entered Pokemon Bank in hopes of transfering my Celebi I obtained in Pokemon Crystal to Pokemon Black, so I could obtain a Zorua and continue completing my pokedex. However, Pokemon Bank couldn't see Pokemon Black at all, while I could easily access Pokemon Crystal no problem.
My Pokemon Crystal is on virtual console, and I bought it through the e-shop a few years ago. I've been playing Pokemon Black through Twilight Menu++, and I was told that pirated copies of pokemon games are still recognized by pokemon bank, and can be accessed.
Now I'm stumped, is there any way I can make Pokemon Bank see Pokemon Black so I can transfer Celebi? Has someone made a Pokemon Bank "clone" that would be able to see Pokemon Black? I don't like using pokedex completion cheats, so is there a cheat out there that can allow me to force an encounter with a Zorua/Zoruark, along with other pokemon exclusive to Pokemon White?
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and thank you for your time.
Wiki says you need the celebi that was given at GameStop for the launch of Black and White will work. So it sounds like your outta luck.

Nate_a_minute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wiki says you need the celebi that was given at GameStop for the launch of Black and White will work. So it sounds like your outta luck.
Ahh, ok. In that case, are there any known cheats that can force pokemon encounters for Black and White? I looked for a while but had a bit of trouble trying to find where they could be.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh, ok. In that case, are there any known cheats that can force pokemon encounters for Black and White? I looked for a while but had a bit of trouble trying to find where they could be.
Are you wanting ones that just spawn zorua or ones that create a more accurate catch of one?

Nate_a_minute

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://www.pokemoncoders.com/pokemon-black-cheats/ this site has your encounter pokemon codes, You would just replace the YYY for the zoura number, and you will be able to catch one in the wild with it.
Thank you so much! I'm a bit new to Twilight Menu cheats so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, it says on the site that these cheats are used for emulators using an action replay option, is that the same case for Twilight Menu? Where could I find a tutorial for using these cheats in Twilight Menu? Thanks again.

G25900

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so first, Bank only supports transfer from BW/B2W2 using the separate transfer app you download through Bank, it doesn't allow you to transfer to it, so you can't ever transfer something from bank to any pre-3DS game. Now you can redirect that transfer app to your DS games in the SD card but it's still only to take Pokémon from it, not move to it.

The Zorua/Zoroark IGE's also require specific versions of Celebi/Dogs to trigger, not just any of them, specifically it's the WIN2011 events in the west.

Secondly as you have Twilight Menu++ I assume you have CFW on the 3DS, so you can download PKSM, this is a save editor for Pokémon gens 3-7, it includes transfering between gens via it's own bank system, and includes a full event databases that you can inject the wondercards and claim the event Pokémon in game the same way they were originally distributed.

So what you want to do is get a gen 4 game (Download a save if you haven't played it so you don't need to play the first part of the game) the use PKSM to inject the WIN2011 Celebi event (As in it's trainer ID is WIN2011), claim it in game. From there put the Celebi into PKSM's bank, then put in to your Gen 5 game to trigger the Zorua event.

Zoroark is same process again but using one of the WIN2011 Legendary Dogs.

You can also use this for white exclusives, either grab one from PKSM online storage database (By pressing the WiFi icon in the bottom corner of the storage menu), or create one from scratch, you then breed that one and hatch a legal version from it.

From there the easiest way to get them to bank/home would be to use PKSM to move them again to a 3DS game and transfer from there, rather than messing with redirecting the transfer app.

As for Twilight Menu++ cheats, just download the database from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskullzjrs-nds-i-cheat-databases.488711/ and put it where the instructions say. These usually have cheats for event Pokémon too.

Just bear in mind that using a wild encounter cheat to just catch these Pokémon in the wild rather than getting a proper in-game event version will make them illegal and could easily be flagged by Bank and Home as such. This does mean you're potentially risking a ban if they're put in there (Honestly it's more likely that others will notice it's illegal before GF does, but there's still a chance), it's better to get the official event versions as these will be legal if done via wondercard injection.

Last edited by G25900,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1