Updated to page 109/110

Added Pearl 1.1.0 codes along with Pearl 1.0.0
Code:
1.0.0 Pearl
sd:/atmospshere/contents/010018E011D92000/cheats/1284AB14C1477243.txt
1.1.0 Pearl
sd:/atmospshere/contents/010018E011D92000/cheats/609FAC97880FA04C.txt

Changed:
- Updated @8BitWonder 60/30FPS codes to changed registers.
- Added these to Pearl codes
- Request Queue updated to reflect what is needed now.

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its kind of funny reading about a bunch of pirates complaining about credit for codes. Oh the irony...i cant wait for this to come out in a few days.
you call us pirates i call us Revolutionaries you pay for what could be cheap if it wasn't ran by greed i say good day

he plays legit but reads mod forums... isn't that what legit players do; let me check which cheat codes exist but i'm not using those evil things...

Reactions: Natural

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Falo himself is entitle to that, if he doesn't require everyone to give him credit, it's fine; his wish.

however, we know for a fact that some creators want to be credited and even want their code to be shared only whem they permit it.

so, if you read my reply as you quoted, are you assuming that @Eiffel2018 also doesn't want credit? even more, why do you find it OK, even after i said that his code was leaked and not authorized for distribution? yet you're fine with posting that code?

>cheat codes
>"leaked"
>"not authorized for distribution"

Man, this is hilarious.

Anyway, my personal support to people sharing cheats broadly -- it is the purpose of the cheat engine, for cheats to be shared.

BlueTea

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else got softlocked in the water gym? Was on the outside right path leaving and had to reload the game from there and now the water level lowered causing me to be trapped. Walk through walls code yet? BDv1.1

Or...Strange request, if you can have a button "activate" accessing a PC so I get into Bebe Computer and maybe try getting my Abra to teleport out. Only other opinion I see or if the hack is easier to find vs walk through walls.

Last edited by BlueTea,

Samus_Disciple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus Events are unused right now.
those aren't cut from the game like the azure flute was in D/P and are planned to be distributed via mystery gift.

is there a code for a unlocked rotom catalog? fuck putting rotom into every appliance in the eterna galactic building again. That key item is not retroactive and doesnt record appliances you put rotom into before you pick it up and saves you return trips to that place whenever you want to change its form.

they copied the rotom event from platinum and even have labeled platinum wallpapers for the PC
is there a code to unlock all the hidden PC wallpapers?

Please tell all the "OMG ITZ NOT PLATINUM" doomers to shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Samus_Disciple,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk