ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Meko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@SkyQueen removed v1.0 from the mv1.0 itid and bid only so i wasn't sureain page because v1.1 released and most creators are not going to invest time on both versions.
the 'main codes' zip still has the old 1.0 cheats inside.
thanks the main page was showing v1.0 build id and title id only so i wasn't sure i normally like to make my own txt and readd codes to prevent others mistakes but i don't remember how to see id's without sx os

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks the main page was showing v1.0 build id and title id only so i wasn't sure i normally like to make my own txt and readd codes to prevent others mistakes but i don't remember how to see id's without sx os

sorry, i would like to help but i don't understand what you mean by "how to see id's without sx os". can you clarify? which IDs?

Deleted member 527055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I noticed another issue with catching trainer pokemon. No matter which pokemon you catch, it only catches the first one.

For example, trainer "Jay" has 3 pokemon
First Pokemon: Charmander
Second Pokemon: Squirtle
Third Pokemon: Bulbasaur

When you try to catch Bulbasaur, it ends up registering Charmander (The first pokemon that was sent out by the trainer).

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed another issue with catching trainer pokemon. No matter which pokemon you catch, it only catches the first one.

When you try to catch Bulbasaur, it ends up registering Charmander (The first pokemon that was sent out by the trainer).

this behavior has been mentioned a few times before and is normal for the time being. only the first pokemon can be caught.

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Thank you for clarifying, will report all issues here as I test.

here's the post from @Falo confirming the issue, note 2.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Title id : 0100000011D90000
Build id : F87FC6075104EC4D
Version : Pokemon Brilliant Diamond v1.0.0

can we get the version 1.1.0 build as well as the 1.0 on the main page please
There is a cheap file for 1.0 inside the same folder older but there is very few cheats because this update dropped so quickly that people stopped bothering so unfortunately I don't think anyone's going to bother making any more codes for 1.0

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
none of these cheats work at all for 1.1 on Yuzu and I don't care about ryujinx. What the fuck? Not everyone is going to buy a notoriously easy to brick system even if you did not hack it.

I just want the event codes and a shiny toggle so I can get shiny Giratina for 1.1.

In case no one bothered, you do have to enter and exit turnback cave a ton to try and shiny hunt it and its far more tedious than shiny hunting all three starters thanks to the RNG rooms and going past 3 pillars in under 10 rooms constantly and then resetting and entering/exiting again still sucks since soft resetting has been killed by this game.

Also in 1.0 the game is softlocked so you can't go to the battle tower island and get heatran. Your rival has apparently "used up all the gas in the boat" and the sailor cannot be arsed to refuel and the rotom catalog is something I haven't seen anyone mention because fuck having to manually tell rotom to enter each piece of hardware again, JUST TO GET IT TO REGISTER TO THE FUCKING CATALOG KEY ITEM THAT YOU DID NOT PICK UP BEFORE IT!

You have to show up to the old chateau at midnight blah blah just like D/p and then rotom will drop the SECRET KEY from Platinum once you catch it. Then go to the eterna city Galactic building and its the same as Platinum. Im so fucking sick of "OMG WHY IS PLATINUM SHIT NOT IN THIS GAME!?" Well it is SHUT THE FUCK UP!

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
none of these cheats work at all for 1.1 on Yuzu and I don't care about ryujinx. What the fuck? Not everyone is going to buy a notoriously easy to brick system even if you did not hack it.

I just want the event codes and a shiny toggle so I can get shiny Giratina.

In case no one bothered, you do have to enter and exit turnback cave a ton to try and shiny hunt it and its far more tedious than shiny hunting all three starters thanks to the RNG rooms and going past 3 pillars in under 10 rooms constantly and then resetting and entering/exiting again still sucks since soft resetting has been killed by this game.
then dont comment on this page
you Pirate the Game and dont Support Console either
take your nonsense elsewhere

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I just want the event codes and a shiny toggle so I can get shiny Giratina for 1.1.

Also in 1.0 the game is softlocked so you can't go to the battle tower island and get heatran. Your rival has apparently "used up all the gas in the boat" and the sailor cannot be arsed to refuel and the rotom catalog is something I haven't seen anyone mention because fuck having to manually tell rotom to enter each piece of hardware again, JUST TO GET IT TO REGISTER TO THE FUCKING CATALOG KEY ITEM THAT YOU DID NOT PICK UP BEFORE IT!

You have to show up to the old chateau at midnight blah blah just like D/p and then rotom will drop the SECRET KEY from Platinum once you catch it. Then go to the eterna city Galactic building and its the same as Platinum. Im so fucking sick of "OMG WHY IS PLATINUM SHIT NOT IN THIS GAME!?" Well it is SHUT THE FUCK UP!

check the name of this forum, do you see 'yazu' or 'nintendo? there's been multiple posts clarifying that the cheats are for console... some people are using them on emulators and have posted which ones work and which don't. just read previous posts.

also, the underground shiny encounter usage has been documented several times before.

please read the posts before complaining and don't expect that creators are going to switch to your emulator just to please your needs.

'i just want'...

Reactions: xarfax1105

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye