Pokemon Ghost Black ReTold 8/20/10

D

Deleted User

I can't believe Matt140 and the team are going to recreate this. Hopefully without the suicide.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JetKun said:
I can't believe Matt140 and the team are going to recreate this. Hopefully without the suicide.
There are two seperate stories.

One is a fiction piece with the "come follow me..." suicide theme at the start of the game. Good story, well worth the read.

The other story is about a bootleg pokemon black cartridge brought from a flea market that appeared to be a twisted version of pokemon red. It has a ghost pokemon in your party that can't be removed that can use curse killing other pokemon, trainers and eventually your character.

Edit: fixed, australian education lets me down, again!

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
giratina16 said:
Speaking of that Pokemon Suicide thingy I've just become obsessed with it. Apparently the original music for Lavender Town along with certain images in Pokemon Tower drove children insane and made them commit suicide. It was a certain frequency change in the music, the older tone is higher while the now tone is lower. I've listened to the older tone and it is quite eerie. I also looked into the Professor Oak "Follow me" one, 151 original Pokemon Red/Green games had a certain hardware in it where when you walked into the grass before getting a Pokemon a Mew would appear saying certain things making the children commit suicide. I can't believe I've only just heard of this.
Wah! It's just a rather well written piece of non-fiction. Or is it........
blink.gif
(cue: spooky Lavender music)
Don't you mean a well written piece of fiction. There's no way any of it could be true. I mean yeah it's annoying when the moves miss but I'm not gonna kill myself over it. Though listening to the original Lavender Town music did make me feel a bit funny. Also I don't see gamefreak putting a zombie thing in a pokemon game that drags you down a hole and eats you if you don't defeat it.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Mantis41 said:
giratina16 said:
Speaking of that Pokemon Suicide thingy I've just become obsessed with it. Apparently the original music for Lavender Town along with certain images in Pokemon Tower drove children insane and made them commit suicide. It was a certain frequency change in the music, the older tone is higher while the now tone is lower. I've listened to the older tone and it is quite eerie. I also looked into the Professor Oak "Follow me" one, 151 original Pokemon Red/Green games had a certain hardware in it where when you walked into the grass before getting a Pokemon a Mew would appear saying certain things making the children commit suicide. I can't believe I've only just heard of this.
Wah! It's just a rather well written piece of non-fiction. Or is it........
blink.gif
(cue: spooky Lavender music)
Don't you mean a well written piece of fiction. There's no way any of it could be true. I mean yeah it's annoying when the moves miss but I'm not gonna kill myself over it. Though listening to the original Lavender Town music did make me feel a bit funny. Also I don't see gamefreak putting a zombie thing in a pokemon game that drags you down a hole and eats you if you don't defeat it.
Yep! I always get those mixed up. Product of the Australian education system I'm afraid.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very well done, Multiple:option, my heart was racing in the end, i was like omgwtf it know my name?
It took me like a minute to realise tat it got my name from the system. Very well-programmed
smile.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
HOLY SH*T

In the last few pages, my heart was RACING !
I was fucken scared, pressing A required a lot of concentration and I moved my head away from the screen.

I almost died when the ghost appeared
ohmy.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kishu said:
So is this game real? Or is it just some creepypasta stuff?
I don't think anybody really knows. I know some people are remaking it from Fire Red/Leaf Green. It should be interesting, although I would rather it be made from the original Red 'cause the music from Lavender Town is more creepy, especially the V1.0 version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3