rolleyes.gif

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Site updates, Clearer screenshots, Little tidbits.
The official Japanese Pokemon website has posted clear images of the screenshots that appeared in CoroCoro this week in addition to a couple of new ones. Highlights are shown below. You can find more screenshots at the Official Site. You'll find more screens of the PokeGear, minigames, etc.

From Left to Right, -Surfing in the Lake of Rage-, -Red Gyarados Encounter-, -The 3 Beasts-, -Encountering Entei-, -Pokeathalon Race-, -Sending Pikachu into PokeWalker-, -Ken Sugimori's Official Artwork of RES-.
hgss-1.jpg
hgss-2.jpg
hgss-3.jpg
hgss-4.jpg
hgss-5.jpg
hgss-6.jpg

hgss-7.jpg
hgss-8.jpg

img_intro_device02_01.jpg
img_intro_device02_02.jpg

radio1.jpg

radio2.jpg

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really got the whole thing behind the Red Gyarados. I like how it looks normally, personally, and I never used it (probably because I'm OCD about training my Pokemon from the ground up, not catching evolutions).

keyjin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uhh is it me or does the new pokedex look like the game boy advance just like the pokedex looked like a ds in d/p/p

(first post ever yay)

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To whoever said that "I hope they make a crystal version," well done on predicting Pokemon's strategy, as it has been for the past 13 years. They make two versions with differing features, then 6 months later they put the two things together, along with whatever stupid concepts the intern had. (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.)

I don't know if you guys comprehend this, but this is just another stupid rehash. Who cares if Silver was my most favourite game when I was 8? I want a NEW Pokemon game. I also want them to get rid of the stupid fricking pokemon that came after G/S/C. Anything post-Crystal is ridiculous. They're just clones of old Pokemon, such as "Starly," or they're just so convoluted they're not worth it.

Remember when Legendary Pokemon actually were Legendary? There were at most 4 or 5 of them in the game? And when you caught one, it actually felt like you were a good trainer to catch them? Now I have no idea how many "Legendary" Pokemon there are, but I'm sure the number has passed the 20 mark.

The hype behind these games is stupidly high, especially considering what they are. Is there this much hype for a Madden game? Because that's what these games are. They're essentially a roster update with a couple of new features, and maybe updated graphics if you're LUCKY.

Just wanted to know why there is such a stupid shitstorm about a franchise title. Sure guys, I remember playing Silver when I was younger and loving the hell out of it. But I just don't get it nowadays. I know that the phrase, "Well we like that concept of gameplay," is thrown around a lot when talking about Pokemon. I'd like to see you guys finish one. Fully. That's sort of the idea isn't it? Collect every single freaking Pokemon.

I'm also pissed off because I recieved the Pokedex book as a gift, and I'm sure that it will be made redundant by the new games. Seriously annoying.

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Private|Parts said:
To whoever said that "I hope they make a crystal version," well done on predicting Pokemon's strategy, as it has been for the past 13 years. They make two versions with differing features, then 6 months later they put the two things together, along with whatever stupid concepts the intern had. (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum.)

I don't know if you guys comprehend this, but this is just another stupid rehash. Who cares if Silver was my most favourite game when I was 8? I want a NEW Pokemon game. I also want them to get rid of the stupid fricking pokemon that came after G/S/C. Anything post-Crystal is ridiculous. They're just clones of old Pokemon, such as "Starly," or they're just so convoluted they're not worth it.

Remember when Legendary Pokemon actually were Legendary? There were at most 4 or 5 of them in the game? And when you caught one, it actually felt like you were a good trainer to catch them? Now I have no idea how many "Legendary" Pokemon there are, but I'm sure the number has passed the 20 mark.

The hype behind these games is stupidly high, especially considering what they are. Is there this much hype for a Madden game? Because that's what these games are. They're essentially a roster update with a couple of new features, and maybe updated graphics if you're LUCKY.

Just wanted to know why there is such a stupid shitstorm about a franchise title. Sure guys, I remember playing Silver when I was younger and loving the hell out of it. But I just don't get it nowadays. I know that the phrase, "Well we like that concept of gameplay," is thrown around a lot when talking about Pokemon. I'd like to see you guys finish one. Fully. That's sort of the idea isn't it? Collect every single freaking Pokemon.

I'm also pissed off because I recieved the Pokedex book as a gift, and I'm sure that it will be made redundant by the new games. Seriously annoying.
...I want the game because my Silver battery died on me: I can't save anymore. I don't mind a remake of this either. I think you're just expecting Nintendo to just blow your mind away or something, idk
frown.gif

I try not to make too much of an effort collecting ALL of the pkmn when the red/blue or ruby/sapphire games come out. If I wanted to focus on catching all of them, I do my main work on the Crystal/Platinum ver.

So....sorry this remake doesn't live up to your standards.

EDIT- Btw, I do agree with you on the, "I also want them to get rid of the stupid fricking pokemon that came after G/S/C. Anything post-Crystal is ridiculous." R/S/E were horrible. D/P/P were...okay. Not original though.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nahhhhhh, i found DPP worse than RSE. RSE actually seemed more fun. Pokemon should have stuck with the 2D graphic interface. I don't like it. With an attempt to be realistic, I think GameFreak really forgot the true value of Pokemon playing. They also need to change the cries. those damn screams and noises irritate me.

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The cries...well I don't see changing the cries into "Insert Pokemon name here" talking for the better...

Idk what they would do about that. I'm lost for a fix of that situation

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
Based on what I've seen from a few other posts, I found these very simple math equations.
ArtHyouta.jpg
+
224px-Mars_DPPt.png
=
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png

and
vgl_mario_peach.jpg
=
Girl_Pokemon_Trainer_Mario__by_Cessa.png

Sorry about the huge images, but just had to put this all out there, just found it funny.
ok lol nice find :]

Big Kong Boss

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sunday, July 19
The Official Site has been updated with an online Pokedex.
It features new art of the Pokemon. Check it out!

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/whats/reference/zukan/index.html

Also,
-Video of the encounters with Lugia, Ho-oh and the 3 Beasts.
-Music for Ho-oh and Lugia battles hace changed; Ho-oh gets epic tribal drums and Lugia gets an orchestra.
-Music for the 3 Beast battles changed too, for Entei at least.
-Video of the Arceus event, the moment the creation takes place.
-Some footage of the PokeWalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...