czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Artix said:
czulki said:
Not only are you a newfag but also misinformed and plain stupid. The file is legit, if it works is another story. The "supposed" dump of heartgold was also legit, just that it didnt fix any crashes. Also, you might wanna read about file compression a lil bit, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.
Calm down my friend, being a /v/ oldfag doesn't mean he knows what's happening nowadays... he just assumed from his experience that they're trollan...

He must be f'ing ancient fag when he associates trolling with something as old and unoriginal as a rickroll
smile.gif
). Also /v/ is not /b/ , despite the LULZ its more or less the most reliable video game source on the net.

EDIT: OH yeah forgot to stick to the topic: I like pokemons.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
RicardoToddy said:
Lube_Skyballer said:
bik75 said:
CamulaHikari said:
Was loking on YT and found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mxqmSLaKMc

Downloading now and gonna try it out on my DSTT (1.17a12 with newest infolib etc). Will post results soon!
Many people have tried that and on certain flashcarts it just delays the the time in which the game freezes, some carts it doesnt do anything. I know its the same one because of the Spanish description.

If you skip to the middle of the video, you can actually see some Japanese text in a battle T_T
This guy just uploaded the translation.... What a lame ass...

Troll,He did not notice the date of the video, this rom is a rom translated lol

I did notice the date... But if you look at the description it's also talking about the USA version >.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i heard from some site that on the japanese version hg/ss that the pokewalker work with the roms does any one think that true and ill see when i get mine ss so i can "break down and cry" lol

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol untill the patch comes im happily playing this on my R4 v1.18 i save every 5mins or after an importent battle so then when it freezes i just re-load and carry on its anoying yeah but its hardly unplayable and i also never played silver or gold before so i dont know if this was in the originals but i love the way you name your rival! its a nice touch

also 451 User(s) are reading this topic (336 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) = pretty epic

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slyakin said:
In case no one has mentioned, I have an AceKard 2i with RC1 1.6 and I have no problems whatsoever.

[SARCASM] Wow, thanks for the heads up. You're the first guy mentioning this
smile.gif
[/SARCASM]

Sorry for the rude reply, but there were a lot of trolls with Pokemon-HGSS-running-Acekards bragging about their "best flashcart"...

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
dunwun said:
Squall Leonhart said:
QUOTE said:
I downloaded desmume x64 and loaded my bios in the settings. I clicked boot from firmware but I got APPCRASH but not only for HGSS but for other games which leads me to believe desmume doesn't support that ability. So I don't know if this will work outside of no$gba.

No, actually. It means your firmware is corrupted. (if using 0.9.6 3390)

Sorry, I only tried the 0.9.5 which is apparently the offical version on the homepage. I didn't check the sourceforge page for new updates.

Booting from Firmware was fixed sometime after 0.9.5, i couldn't tell you when without scrawling through a few hundred commit logs.

but generally if the firmware crashes 0.9.6 it'll crash nogba as well. Which is why its a good idea to keep a backup of your firmware handy.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lube_Skyballer said:
Slyakin said:
In case no one has mentioned, I have an AceKard 2i with RC1 1.6 and I have no problems whatsoever.

[SARCASM] Wow, thanks for the heads up. You're the first guy mentioning this
smile.gif
[/SARCASM]

Sorry for the rude reply, but there were a lot of trolls with Pokemon-HGSS-running-Acekards bragging about their "best flashcart"...
Okay, I HONESTLY meant that, I don't have the time to search through the topic. Sorry.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
digipokemaster said:
hey i heard from some site that on the japanese version hg/ss that the pokewalker work with the roms does any one think that true and ill see when i get mine ss so i can "break down and cry" lol

No.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokewalker

QUOTEThe Pokéwalker will connect to any DS system, be it the original Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi, or DSi XL as the infrared receiver is in the game cartridge itself, rather than on the system (as was the case with the originals Gold, Silver, and Crystal themselves, cut off from communication with the Pokémon Pikachu 2 if not in a Game Boy Color).

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
czulki said:
He must be f'ing ancient fag when he associates trolling with something as old and unoriginal as a rickroll
smile.gif
). Also /v/ is not /b/ , despite the LULZ its more or less the most reliable video game source on the net.

oh hay, Pokemon heart Gold leak
*downloads*
*Cory in the House DS*
mad.gif

This ones for real?
*Miami Nights 3D*
hate2.gif

Souldragon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay this is mess up..

For the random freeze issue with most flashcard out there..

I'm using super card with the evos fireware and been having random freezing issue all day.
However I got sick and tired of seeing how long it freeze up.. I just left my pokemon game on for 3 hrs now without touching it and it still work perfect.

Edit might want to state that I'm using the firmware from 2010-03-08 ndsinfo.dat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?