Status
Not open for further replies.

skwipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So far as flash cards, its playable till you pass 3rd badge.. after that, I get a freeze every two encounters, unplayable unless you REALY want it

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunwun said:
There's supposedly a fix to let you play HG/SS on No$gba. Go play on it and get your starter or something until they make a fix for your respective flashcard. Once the fix has been distributed, take your no$gba sav, convert it and run it for your newly fixed game.

I've tried the no$gba fix. I'm not sure you really need to encrypt the rom but I did it anyways. Then go to your no$gba settings and set to GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) for Reset/Startup Entrypoint and then save options. Close no$gba and run your HGSS game but now you won't start the game directly. I've played until the first gym without any save/freeze problems. Perhaps it's just around the corner but that's as far as I will go for testing.

It seems HGSS works when you start the game from bios.
Again, maybe a freeze is coming soon so perhaps I'm wrong. However, I've yet to come across it on no$gba and I'm at the first gym. Sounds promising.

Lots of you clamoring for a fix right away. Don't expect the people who cracked the previous JP HGSS game to help you. For example, Robert is japanese after all and he's not going to invest his time to help you whiny kids play your pokemons.

Offtopic(Sorta): I'm telling you people, Apple designed this AP! Only they know how to piss people off so badly!

Ontopic: He made the crack for the JP HGSS didn't he? So he clearly helped the whiny kids play their pokemons, but in japanese.

...wait that wasn't on topic.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SABERinBLUE said:
jtenma said:
Inunah said:
HeartGold and SoulSilver have antipiracy?!
wtf.gif

I've been playing HeartGold for months and haven't seen a thing!

Troll.

Troll-feeder.

Troll-king

dunwun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jasonese said:
dunwun said:
There's supposedly a fix to let you play HG/SS on No$gba. Go play on it and get your starter or something until they make a fix for your respective flashcard. Once the fix has been distributed, take your no$gba sav, convert it and run it for your newly fixed game.

I've tried the no$gba fix. I'm not sure you really need to encrypt the rom but I did it anyways. Then go to your no$gba settings and set to GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) for Reset/Startup Entrypoint and then save options. Close no$gba and run your HGSS game but now you won't start the game directly. I've played until the first gym without any save/freeze problems. Perhaps it's just around the corner but that's as far as I will go for testing.

It seems HGSS works when you start the game from bios.
Again, maybe a freeze is coming soon so perhaps I'm wrong. However, I've yet to come across it on no$gba and I'm at the first gym. Sounds promising.

Lots of you clamoring for a fix right away. Don't expect the people who cracked the previous JP HGSS game to help you. For example, Robert is japanese after all and he's not going to invest his time to help you whiny kids play your pokemons.

Offtopic(Sorta): I'm telling you people, Apple designed this AP! Only they know how to piss people off so badly!

Ontopic: He made the crack for the JP HGSS didn't he? So he clearly helped the whiny kids play their pokemons, but in japanese.

...wait that wasn't on topic.

Haha, well I was implying he doesn't care about english speaking kids.

asthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
thats a bummer
frown.gif

the japanese game patch was release hours after the release
the english game patch will take longer time .. >.

Nixol

Trophies
XP
Country
France
asthegreat said:
thats a bummer
frown.gif

the japanese game patch was release hours after the release
the english game patch will take longer time .. >.

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
How does less than a day equate to 1 week? Jesus, dude. Learn to have some patience.

I think he's saying that it didn't take nearly as long to crack the japanese version.

You gotta admit though, Americans sure do know how to keep people out.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jasonese said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:
How does less than a day equate to 1 week? Jesus, dude. Learn to have some patience.

I think he's saying that it didn't take nearly as long to crack the japanese version.

You gotta admit though, Americans sure do know how to keep people out.

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

...I see what you did there.

asthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
its all a matter of time
a patch will come
but the main question repeats itself when ?
im guessing tommorow or the day after it
how about all of you ..

dunwun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I think, since the game was released on 11... two days before the weekend, maybe there simply wasn't enough people taking a crack at this. At least, I know I only tried stuff during my break and that was like for half hour to an hour?

edit: In other words, probably late Saturday or Sunday.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
curses! no way to contact xenophobia...

well, if someone have a spare money, offer a bounty for the AP crack... you will help thousands of gamers doing that

back on topic... maybe a sequency of data on memory would be the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Triwing and Philips