ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

dangopig

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Does the alpha cheat spawn the alpha at the correct level? E.g. if I wanted alpha Shinx in a low level area, will the alpha be lv 3?

Sefer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ams cheats cant be turn off or on once the game has been loaded unless you have a version that nobody has or a method nobody else knows
I have a normal version with 1.0.1 applied. It works. As I said, not for all cheats. It is like it is. Ryu 1.1.15 currently (worked with earlier versions, too)

Buggz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have the code to give yourself shinycharm in the 35th slot? I seen it before and been looking for it again but can't find it

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a normal version with 1.0.1 applied. It works. As I said, not for all cheats. It is like it is. Ryu 1.1.15 currently (worked with earlier versions, too)
Any clue why I can't get similar results? Even with only the dex cheats enabled, I can't get any spawns to work on 1.0.1 with these codes, following all the advice/comments about its use on Ryujinx. Is there a series of steps anyone could post so I can see if I can replicate the cheat working? I feel like I've tried most things including cheats being enabled before launch, mastercode on vs off, but it's as if it genuinely doesn't pick up the selection of the dex entry.

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello idk if this has been asked before but is there any chea or modt that gets rid of the black borders that appears when starting a fight, those are kinda annoying

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
then how to access the cheats menu after the game has been loaded?
ryujinx now has a manage cheats tab and you can turn on or off any chat in any moment, but, some cheats still need game restart so its pointless
HV5PJnD.png
p5X3LhX.png

JohnDeee12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello idk if this has been asked before but is there any chea or modt that gets rid of the black borders that appears when starting a fight, those are kinda annoying
I think there's a few that remove it on GameBanana - try looking for Quality of Life Enhancements and there's something you can add from that mod's files.

Reactions: UlyssesMendivil

EmptySky72

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the code to give yourself shinycharm in the 35th slot? I seen it before and been looking for it again but can't find it

[Shiny charm slot 35 Keyitems]
58000000 0427B470
58001000 00000230
58001000 00000058
58001000 00000018
78000000 00000B2C
64000000 00000000 00010278

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.