Country
France
1644268857182.png

if we can have them for 1.0.0 please

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
as I said, some of the cheats can be enabled or disabled, but, not all. I only tested with cheats like press r to get 999 rc, capture rate, bag size and inf pp. dont know about the others
it is a cheat engine, if 1 cheat is able to disable then all cheats will be able to disable

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it is a cheat engine, if 1 cheat is able to disable then all cheats will be able to disable
i agree with your logic and i think i understand what you mean. i did not test if it was possible to enable a cheat that was not previously enabled, not even the ones i mentioned. but what i mean is that on some cheats, like the ones i mentioned, if you disable them by cheat manager with the game loaded they actually stop working, however, with some cheats like distortion cheats, pokedex encounters or even shiny cheats (even the button version) they actually need the game to be restarted (not the emulator itself).

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
i agree with your logic and i think i understand what you mean. i did not test if it was possible to enable a cheat that was not previously enabled, not even the ones i mentioned. but what i mean is that on some cheats, like the ones i mentioned, if you disable them by cheat manager with the game loaded they actually stop working, however, with some cheats like distortion cheats, pokedex encounters or even shiny cheats (even the button version) they actually need the game to be restarted (not the emulator itself).
let's just said ryujinx only reads every enabled cheats in enabled.txt when it boots
there is no way for it to read it again no matter it is checked or unchecked while the game is running

Cuddlyboar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I don’t know if I’m screwed but I accidentally caught the lord huisian(nobles) Pokémon and had a save and every time I try to return to the village it says an error has occurred then it closes my app I can’t go anywhere is there anything I can do?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Cheat file updated.
Added:
- Spawning according to dex (Instructions added to second post)
- Spawn Random pokemon (Instructions added to second post)
- Fix Shiny Lucario bug
- 50% Shiny
- All Cheats Off code (Instructions in second post)
- Changed infinite PP to be the after battle refill. Cannot make infinite.

Kumano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to optantic, you search u64 01 in battle and u64 0 outside battle

both cheats are not 100%, it might require higer star rank or starter level for it to be 100%, the cheat with 5 lines of coding should work in battle for alpha

@Eiffel2018 , updated his cheats
[Spawn according to PokeDex *]
[Spawn in a Random Way *]
[Fix buggy Lucario (Use together with 1 of above 2)]
[Always 100 LV]
[Always Alpha Form]
[Six Efforts 10]
[50% Shiny]
[Six IV 31]
Where can I locate those cheats?

Kumano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to optantic, you search u64 01 in battle and u64 0 outside battle

both cheats are not 100%, it might require higer star rank or starter level for it to be 100%, the cheat with 5 lines of coding should work in battle for alpha

@Eiffel2018 , updated his cheats
[Spawn according to PokeDex *]
[Spawn in a Random Way *]
[Fix buggy Lucario (Use together with 1 of above 2)]
[Always 100 LV]
[Always Alpha Form]
[Six Efforts 10]
[50% Shiny]
[Six IV 31]
Where can I locate those cheats?

rewatta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi, i have a question. i use Pokedex Encounter buy not working for me (sx os). Game is crashing.

Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L+Plus buttons

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, i have a question. i use Pokedex Encounter buy not working for me (sx os). Game is crashing.

Step 1
- Activate Always encounter code

Step 2
- Turn on Pokedex Encounter code

Step 3
- go through your pokedex and find a pokemon you want to spawn while looking at it press L+Plus buttons
Yeah those ones wont work on sxos.

Download my newest cheat file on page 1 there is a new one to spawn straight from pokedex. That one will work. All you gotta do is look at a dex entry and it will spawn that pokemon

rewatta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yeah those ones wont work on sxos.

Download my newest cheat file on page 1 there is a new one to spawn straight from pokedex. That one will work. All you gotta do is look at a dex entry and it will spawn that pokemon
You mean these cheats? enable only 3 of these, right?
- Fix Shiny Lucario bug

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You mean these cheats? enable only 3 of these, right?
- Fix Shiny Lucario bug
Just the spawn according to dex and the fix lucario one are needed. :) if you want to altar level etc then use some of those other codes

Reactions: rewatta

kenlee168

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
pkhex can resolve easily, a few ppl like you faced similar issue in story mode after catching the noble and got softlocked.
It is in page 172 .

So I don’t know if I’m screwed but I accidentally caught the lord huisian(nobles) Pokémon and had a save and every time I try to return to the village it says an error has occurred then it closes my app I can’t go anywhere is there anything I can do?

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
let's just said ryujinx only reads every enabled cheats in enabled.txt when it boots
there is no way for it to read it again no matter it is checked or unchecked while the game is running
It doesn't make sense. 999 items on slot 1 (R) is never enabled when I load PLA, and I often activate it mid-game to maximise Poké Balls, Rare Candies etc, and it works. Always encounter also works for me when I enable or disable in-game.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't make sense. 999 items on slot 1 (R) is never enabled when I load PLA, and I often activate it mid-game to maximise Poké Balls, Rare Candies etc, and it works. Always encounter also works for me when I enable or disable in-game.
your cheat is already enable when it boots, not when you push R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hi