ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

Mr.Bonner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been away for awhile... So what to use for the research code? The first page or THIS?

@SkyQueen I read your post that you found the codes that cause trouble. Did it still freeze the game?
Basically if u activate all of them once u complete one task or catch a pokemon, all tasks for your caught pokemon will be 99 or maxed out.

Reactions: blackholmes

Dubai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The completed dex will show all pokemon as caught and seen. The status challenges will allow you to turn in for more research points to raise your star rank.
Thank you, also you should add to your first post about the research freezing codes and the fix that you mentioned a few pages back. :)

Also seems that most will cause it to "freeze" when turning in research, but if you let it go for a few minutes will fix itself.

Last edited by Dubai,

AkumaGB

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
anyone know if yuzu support these cheats? tried the same process that I did in ryujinx, atmosfere cheats worked fine in ryujinx but in ryu I get only 12/15fps while in in yuzu I can run in 25/30fps, sadly the cheats not working :(

AkumaGB

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm guessing none of these cheats work for version 1.0.1? I really only want the fps cheat.
fps cheat only make your game to run double the speed I think, not a "real 60fps" so it's suck a lot like playing a x2 version, BUT I think 60fps mod is not working at that time, 30fps is fine here

Reactions: Natural

PlayerShiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If you're going to make things like that and then share it on youtube but not share the code or at least how to create it you're just being a dick. Just keep things like that to yourself if you're not going to share how to do it.
please respect their wishes regardless coz he's from time to time
did help others by posting his own cheat codes for people usage as well.

by dsrules - no one says if you made a cheat then you have to release it, there are many youtube users keep their cheats private, hundreds of showcasing
cheat videos and not a single cheat released

Lanius

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if u r playing on Ryujinx try these codes below :

[100%shiny locked ON]
040A0000 00F8A7E0 D503201F
040A0000 00F8A7E4 5280002F

[100%shiny locked OFF]
040A0000 00F8A7E0 B400012F
040A0000 00F8A7E4 B86F6A8F

Just activate before start the game and it will work.
got crashed when entering battle with the shiny pokemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...