ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

skyfantasy39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I know this is a silly question, but does PLA still have IV coded in the Pokémon?
It’s just that it doesn’t affect the stats calculation?
And there’s no way to check IV in PLA?

So Alpha pokemon have the same random IV like normal wild? Maybe worse maybe better?

OMEGA_RAZER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is a silly question, but does PLA still have IV coded in the Pokémon?

So Alpha pokemon have the same random IV like normal wild? Maybe worse maybe better?
Yes, IV's are still there. The only way to "check" them in game is to see how many grit levels they have when caught. If they have 3 grit levels when caught that's a 31 IV. Under 20 IV has 0 grit levels. 20-25 IV is 1 grit level. 26-30 is 2 grit levels. So they do still factor in, but they're more of a head start than anything with the grit system.

Alphas will always have 3 IV's at 31.

Dessy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

They do have IVs EVs and Grit values (GVs) is what is newly added..

this is just speculation don't come after me
Not sure no one done data mining and posted anything.. In PLA the game only uses Effort Levels (ELs) to "train" the pokemon by using grit items adding on the GVs. So the game has IVs and EVs and doesn't use them but its there probably to make them compatible with other game when "transferred to the bank in the future". How will GVs transfer later ....:unsure:
Update​
IV 31 = EL 3​
IV 26 -30 = EL 2​
IV 20 - 25 = EL 1​
IV 0 - 19 = EL 0​

Last edited by Dessy,

Dessy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@SkyQueen @Eiffel2018 @INSTRUMENTAL Sorry for mentioning you guys did know if this will concern you or not.

[(ON) Only Spawn Alpha Pokemon v1.1.0]​
040F0000 02B8C894 52800021​
[(OFF) Only Spawn Alpha Pokemon v1.1.0]​
040F0000 02B8C894 3941B261​

this is based on pkhex 20220301
The only spawn alpha works since v1.0.1 but it actually doesn't work... it only gives the pokemon the alpha icon... I tried to figure out what is wrong it could be an issue with pkhex that doesn't recognize the problem... But all alphas caught from a random encounter seems to have:
  • max height and weight [and an extra byte at 0x52 that matches the height value]
  • at least 3 IVs at 31
  • Certain lvl for each area that matches each pokemon
  • Alpha move and a mastered moved
distortion and static encounters also differ

So this code just make them appear to be alphas

[Shiny Pokemon On]
040A0000 00F94500 D503201F
040A0000 00F94504 5280002F

similar to BDSP... is there a way to make them a star shiny instead of a square shiny?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@SkyQueen @Eiffel2018 @INSTRUMENTAL Sorry for mentioning you guys did know if this will concern you or not.

this is based on pkhex 20220301
The only spawn alpha works since v1.0.1 but it actually doesn't work... it only gives the pokemon the alpha icon... I tried to figure out what is wrong it could be an issue with pkhex that doesn't recognize the problem... But all alphas caught from a random encounter seems to have:
  • max height and weight [and an extra byte at 0x52 that matches the height value]
  • at least 3 IVs at 31
  • Certain lvl for each area that matches each pokemon
  • Alpha move and a mastered moved
distortion and static encounters also differ

So this code just make them appear to be alphas

similar to BDSP... is there a way to make them a star shiny instead of a square shiny?
Why? Game randomizes the shiny based on random values and what it would determine it to be in gen 8

solleo1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already made it.
When you start the mini game, wait for atleast 1 second to go by then activate the "On" code.
Once you've finished the mini game, deactivate the "On" code, then activate and subsequently deactivate the "Off" code, to restore proper function.

PLA 1.0.2
Code:
[Inf. Challenge Time (On)]
04000000 01E0CE34 D503201F

[Inf. Challenge Time (Off)]
04000000 01E0CE34 BD028400
Thanks for your work, would you please kindly update these codes for 1.1.0 ?

Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...