ROM Hack Pokémon Let's Go Harder

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is a request for a rom hack. Pokémon Let's Go are by far the easiest Pokemon games, and one reason for that is because you get so much Exp for everything. We need a romhack where:

- The Exp. Share is turned off. Only the Pokemon who participated in the fight gets Exp.
- If you switch Pokemon in a battle, they don't both get 100% of the EXP, but 50% like it was before XY.
- Catching Pokemon only gives your team like 10% of the Exp it would normally get. You caught a Pikachu and now all your Pokemon get 50 Exp? In this rom hack, they only get 5.
- Friendship should not affect stats! When the friendship with a Pokemon is high in these games, they get boosted stats, which is a bad thing.
- No requirements before you fight in the gym! Stop forcing me to catch a water or grass Pokemon, I want to fight Brock without one!

I think that's pretty much it. We don't even need to change the teams.

Reactions: Witalka_Shelby

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should do the thing where they don't try to change things up
It's not main series and it's pretty nice if not more leisurely
Also they should bring back the difficulty option from gen 5 (and instead let us choose from the start not the end :/)

Last edited by Mythical,
Reactions: MushGuy

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a hack that changes the Rival and Blue’s dialog to make them both bigger jerks. It’s one thing to make kind Rivals in the recent games, a while other to make Blue friendlier.

Also, remove trade evolutions and replace with level evolutions ala many rom hacks on the past. My Switch is banned and I want an Alakazam damn it.

Maybe add in NPC trades that request your version exclusive in exchange for the other game’s matching exclusive.

Reactions: BelmontSlayer

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that you can't battle wild Pokemon in this irks me to the very core of my soul. Ah yes, I love catching 600 duplicate Pidgey's to level up. Love me some motion waggle. I understand that grinding through battle is boring too, but at least it's more exciting than tossing balls. A mod to allow battle outside of trainers would make this leagues better.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want a hack that changes the Rival and Blue’s dialog to make them both bigger jerks. It’s one thing to make kind Rivals in the recent games, a while other to make Blue friendlier.

Also, remove trade evolutions and replace with level evolutions ala many rom hacks on the past. My Switch is banned and I want an Alakazam damn it.

Maybe add in NPC trades that request your version exclusive in exchange for the other game’s matching exclusive.
Here you go: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-lets-go-eevee-pikachu-trade-evolution-patch.523309/

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would love to see more pokemons, hopefully someone will figure out how to add more, we got soon and moon models, with animations, even with following animations.

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
The fact that you can't battle wild Pokemon in this irks me to the very core of my soul. Ah yes, I love catching 600 duplicate Pidgey's to level up. Love me some motion waggle. I understand that grinding through battle is boring too, but at least it's more exciting than tossing balls. A mod to allow battle outside of trainers would make this leagues better.

Here you go: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-lets-go-eevee-pikachu-trade-evolution-patch.523309/

Taking out weakening before catching does my head in

Glitchk0ud1001

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My ideas for hacking let:

• Remove the friendly rival (Replace it with Gen 1 rival )
  • Lavender town more creepy
  • Master Trainers (Remove them or Edit them)
  • Add more Post-game Content (Sevill Islands orb another history)
  • Make it like more like Pokemon SS/HG faithful
  • Mini games (Don't require Pokemon Go)

Last edited by Glitchk0ud1001,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LOL, thank you. Didn't even THINK to look this early.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3