Status
Not open for further replies.

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks. However, my version of the game only edits the story and the trainer changes. The pokemon will be unedited. You think that would be satisfactory to play online with? Otherwise I'd have to play Neo Y, then Star Sapphire (another hack) and then either normal X or normal Ruby to actually play legit.
Unless you are able to catch that Pokemon in that place with that level in regular X/Y, it will probably be rejected in online play. Example: A Patrat caught at Kalos Route 2 will most likely be rejected, because it is not a valid location for a Patrat to be caught at. (However if you breed that Pokemon, the resulting Egg should be legit.)

@Flintiex I noticed that Blaziken and its pre-evolutions do not have a chance to get their Mega Stone, is that intentional? I'll update the Pokemon Changes document tomorrow to reflect the changes of 1.32. :)

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you are able to catch that Pokemon in that place with that level in regular X/Y, it will probably be rejected in online play. Example: A Patrat caught at Kalos Route 2 will most likely be rejected, because it is not a valid location for a Patrat to be caught at. (However if you breed that Pokemon, the resulting Egg should be legit.)

@Flintiex I noticed that Blaziken and its pre-evolutions do not have a chance to get their Mega Stone, is that intentional? I'll update the Pokemon Changes document tomorrow to reflect the changes of 1.32. :)

Noticed this myself today it was the same with Lucario and Riolu I've fixed it for both with 1.32, thanks for adjusting the docs accordingly :sleep:

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

In other words, since I am ONLY changing the plot and the difficulty of the trainers, I should be A-ok.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I wonder if that would still be the case in the new hacked OR/AS games. I don't see why not. That's awesome. So I can play the harder difficulty and still get the pokemon legitimately. Woot woot.

And re-reading the guide... I see things that may be outdated at this point, such as Y being the better choice.

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if that would still be the case in the new hacked OR/AS games. I don't see why not. That's awesome. So I can play the harder difficulty and still get the pokemon legitimately. Woot woot.
If you're talking about Star Sapphire and Rutile Ruby, that's the intention of it, that every Pokemon is "legit", so you should be fine there. :D The only thing which was changed with encounters in that hack is that the DexNav Foreign exclusives can be found before receiving the National Dex.

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if i play this in spanish, i'll get error? and also can i play this on a gateway with emunand 9,7?

The text changes won't be in place in the Spanish Language Version but you shouldn't get an error. Also I'm assuming it'll play on emunand 9.7 but I use 4.1 so I wouldn't know for sure

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The text changes won't be in place in the Spanish Language Version but you shouldn't get an error. Also I'm assuming it'll play on emunand 9.7 but I use 4.1 so I wouldn't know for sure
ok and also, now there is a method to make a cia out of this? i mean making a cia from a modded pokemon rom with this. because last week i got corrupted my saves on pokemon x/y. and before playing again i would like to play with the experience of this mod because the fact that you can catch the 721 is something really sweet to do

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok and also, now there is a method to make a cia out of this? i mean making a cia from a modded pokemon rom with this. because last week i got corrupted my saves on pokemon or/as. and before playing again i would like to play with the experience of this mod because the fact that you can catch the 721 is something really sweet to do

People have discussed it if you go back through the pages it's not something I've tried so I wouldn't personally know.
A lot of people have asked about how to make a cia version so if anyone who has done it wants to make a quick guide I could put it in the documentation (full credit given of course)?

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
People have discussed it if you go back through the pages it's not something I've tried so I wouldn't personally know.
A lot of people have asked about how to make a cia version so if anyone who has done it wants to make a quick guide I could put it in the documentation (full credit given of course)?
well now i found in a forum an cia version of this mod (PokemonNeoY) but it says that it needs to be updated from eshop. otherwise it gives you black screen.

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm playing the 1.31 version of the game. Besides some mega evolution changes made in 1.32, are all 721 pokemon still obtainable in 1.31? Or should I update to the newest one? And I'm loving the progress so far, awesome job!

mg1189

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'm playing the 1.31 version of the game. Besides some mega evolution changes made in 1.32, are all 721 pokemon still obtainable in 1.31? Or should I update to the newest one? And I'm loving the progress so far, awesome job!
1.32 only changes the held items of Pokemon, which are able to mega evolve. On 1.31, those will have a Mega Ball. The Problem with the Mega Ball is, you can't reequip it once you unequipped it and in some cases you need to unequip to evolve (e.g. Alakazam). That's why in 1.32, those Pokemon will now hold their respective Mega Stone instead.

Reactions: jastolze

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Flintiex

1433716559-titlebannerus.jpg

Do you like my Banner ?
You want it with NeoX/Y too ?

Reactions: Deleted User

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@Flintiex

1433716559-titlebannerus.jpg

Do you like my Banner ?
can you slide over the layeredfs.plg for alpha sapphire and omega ruby if you can? i get a weird error when trying to generate a layeredfs.plg also how were you able to run ntr cfw on an o3ds, it only works on my n3dsxl which is currently at katsukity's workshop for a capture card because i sent it out 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1