Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
10370449_286922181488137_3760068063301370523_n.jpg

Funny speculation.

IDwIJrF.png

Quote from the Facebook post:
MegaSharpedo e MegaCamerupt Intensifies....

My speculation: Either to mega evolve Primal Regress Groudon & Kyogre,
Crobat or Mightyena (both common between both teams).

or it's possibly.. Camerupt & Walrein!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is it any different from the other remakes?

Probably because alpha and omega are words that have been horribly overused by kids shows aimed at boys and 12 year old and under boys as well.
Hell I was one of them when I was 11-12. (I think my oldest username was AlphaKid)

Fire, leaf, heart, soul aren't in the same realm as alpha and omega. They just sound stupid. Ruby and sapphire have pleeenty of names they could've done that sound better. Crimson ruby? things like that. Would've sounded a lot better.
Kind of a minor nitpick too but the omega and alpha title works with any of the titles just as well too. they're not really "fitting" because of that. Alpha red, omega green? Alpha gold, omega silver? fits just as well.

In the end it really, really doesn't matter and i'm bitching about virtually nothing, but meh. I'd rather they make real pokemon games rather than shitty nostalgia-tripping remakes that bring nothing to the table.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because alpha and omega are words that have been horribly overused by kids shows aimed at boys and 12 year old and under boys as well.
Hell I was one of them when I was 11-12. (I think my oldest username was AlphaKid)

Fire, leaf, heart, soul aren't in the same realm as alpha and omega. They just sound stupid. Ruby and sapphire have pleeenty of names they could've done that sound better. Crimson ruby? things like that. Would've sounded a lot better.
Kind of a minor nitpick too but the omega and alpha title works with any of the titles just as well too. they're not really "fitting" because of that. Alpha red, omega green? Alpha gold, omega silver? fits just as well.

In the end it really, really doesn't matter and i'm bitching about virtually nothing, but meh. I'd rather they make real pokemon games rather than shitty nostalgia-tripping remakes that bring nothing to the table.

All in favor of GIGA RUBY and ULTRA SAPPHIRE please send your letters to Nintendo, PO box...

I mean it's a bit goofy but it's Pokemon, it's not exactly aimed at the oldest audience.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I think you have a bit of prejudice with Alpha and Omega words because of the toys of your childhood.
I didn't see any toy with Alpha or Omega in their titles, so for me they don't sound that bad.

We have already four new megas announced despite it been a remake.
There are two teams of Pokemon that always are working on different games.
While there is a team working on OR/AS, the team behind X/Y are working on a new pokémon.
Remakes and new games can co-exist just fine, and they actually have been succeding with that for a while.

Updated the first post with another trailer

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Serebii has shown new info about Mega-Sableye.
I has Magic Bounce ability.
It remains Dark/Ghost.
It's Sp Atk and Def are increased, but it's speed is decreased

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it just me or things are running way too slowly?
The game is gonna be released in less than 5 months and we know almost nothing about the game

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't think nintendo has much to say since it will be a remake plus things from x and y so i doubt too much new stuff :/

There were revealed 4 new Mega-evolutions, and I bet there are more.
Also, we still know little about Primal Groundon and Primal Kyogre.
HG and SS added a lot compared to Gold and Silver and I bet the same will happen with this.
There is surely new info that could be revealed about the game.

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There were revealed 4 new Mega-evolutions, and I bet there are more.
Also, we still know little about Primal Groundon and Primal Kyogre.
HG and SS added a lot compared to Gold and Silver and I bet the same will happen with this.
There is surely new info that could be revealed about the game.
I really hope so cause i don't want to see a repackaged game HG SS were great. I want them to take the best from both games and fix the things that were a bit meh in x and y, we could see the same amount of megas like in x and y which would be great :)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really hope so cause i don't want to see a repackaged game HG SS were great. I want them to take the best from both games and fix the things that were a bit meh in x and y, we could see the same amount of megas like in x and y which would be great :)

I really hope so, but considering how lazy gamefreak is,
I bet they just used the same engine, let it untouched and made Hoenn map with it.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I really hope so, but considering how lazy gamefreak is,
I bet they just used the same engine, let it untouched and made Hoenn map with it.
Yep and I think the megas are all already made they just copy paste it into the game and thats it. X and Y is enough work for them for one generation of console xD

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep and I think the megas are all already made they just copy paste it into the game and thats it. X and Y is enough work for them for one generation of console xD

I also bet that Mega-Latios and Mega-Latias were made to be used in this game.
The fact they were revealed by hackers spoiled Nintendo's surprise.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I also bet that Mega-Latios and Mega-Latias were made to be used in this game.
The fact they were revealed by hackers spoiled Nintendo's surprise.
Its silly to think that the GF pokemon design part of the studio just made x and y megas, they probably know in advance which pokemons are gonna get megas and they design them all right away then just insert them into the game and make available when needed. I just think that the new one will be a more polished and better game than x and y which is great i enjoyed x.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Its silly to think that the GF pokemon design part of the studio just made x and y megas, they probably know in advance which pokemons are gonna get megas and they design them all right away then just insert them into the game and make available when needed. I just think that the new one will be a more polished and better game than x and y which is great i enjoyed x.

I also hope for this, but after seeing the OR/AS trailers, and with the current info that the game will also have some parts without 3D, all I see is the same engine unchanged.
This engine seriously needs some improvements. Since 3D is the major selling point of 3DS, not having it in most of XY is really lame.
The game also suffers from too many slowdowns, and with 3D, online and triple battles. things only get worse.

Reactions: Doran754

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye