ROM Hack Pokemon Origin Platinum

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, sorry for this cliche noob question...

If I run this on a hacked 3ds, is it gonna risk me a ban due to the game being modded? How can I play this safely on a 3ds directly?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, sorry for this cliche noob question...

If I run this on a hacked 3ds, is it gonna risk me a ban due to the game being modded? How can I play this safely on a 3ds directly?
No you won't get banned, the only "direct" way to play it is via TWiLightMenu, which uses a bootstrap to run the games. It's not really different from running it via a flashcart.

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've started playing this but I have to say, I'm not a fan of the changed dialogues at all. Is there any version without those changes? Or some way to edit them out back to the original somehow?

Brandonh605

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resurrecting a dead post? Anyways I'm stuck at the battle front with it freezing Everytime. I know patch 1.51 fixes this but every thing I find for it is a dead link. Has someone found a new way to cheat this freeze? If not can someone make the 1.51 into an actual NDS file zip? I play on INDS for iPhone and am way to stupid to figure out how to patch it and get it onto my phone to be able to play and when I try to patch on my computer it gives me an error anyways. Any help please.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@DeadSkullzJr im sorry man but I could use your developer skills if you're able. I thought I could easily figure out my issues stated above and I'm not as tech savvy as I thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1