Gaming pokemon platinum translation?

damon66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i know there are some partial translations of pokemon platinum out there, and i was wondering if someone could tell me if there are any full translations, and if someone could give me a link to the patch with the most english translation so far. thanks muchly.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo will most defiantly release it stateside, and if they don't, I will leave GBAtemp for 4 months, and give everyone in north America free Dr. Peppers.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
damon66 said:
ok i know there are some partial translations of pokemon platinum out there, and i was wondering if someone could tell me if there are any full translations, and if someone could give me a link to the patch with the most english translation so far. thanks muchly.

No, there will not be a full translation. Why would anybody waste their time with translating a game that's going to be released stateside?

Ack, ninja'd by Ferrariman!

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damon66 said:

Thats like asking for a zelda translation,noone is gone to waste their time translating a game that will be out in english sometime next year.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P