ROM Hack Suggestion Pokemon Quest editor?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question guys. Any one knows how the addresses behave with these save files? If I read it correctly. People recognized that other people have different kind of files when compared. Lets say the ticket value is stored within the line of 0x24F0 for me. Will it be there for everyone else? It kinda confuses me :)

the game is made with unity, so the save is most likely a serialized string or something similar. so the save size is different depending on how many pokemon you have etc. best way to find the money value is, write it down! convert to hex and reverse them (so if your valie is FF 22, look for 22 FF, keep this in mine when editing as well)
go down until you see your name and it should be just a bit above that :)
usually started by a 01 (so with example you'll see 01 22 FF, your money being FF 22 = 65314)

Reactions: xSillusx
D

Deleted User

I'd just wait for someone to make a save editor. While I'd also just beg for someone to edit my save, I kinda realized that it would be better to simply wait for the users here to learn the various important sections in the save file.

Also, has anyone tried seeing how large a pokemon is within the save file? That would help in editing the other pieces of data by a ton, plus we could learn how to edit these blocky beasts...
I would agree with this too, for now we should only edit tickets, ingredients, inject dlc stuff into save, and those medal thingies you put on pokemon to make them stronger.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It does if you have it installed. If you don't, it'll still build the. NET 4.6 build
Okay so i decrypted my save with your build.

For the scripts do i just do
PqSave.exe s C:\Users\arch\Desktop\PqSave\dec C:\Users\arch\Desktop\PqSave\dec items tickets

Or am i entering this wrong?

moosehunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i decrypted my save with your build.

For the scripts do i just do
PqSave.exe s C:\Users\arch\Desktop\PqSave\dec C:\Users\arch\Desktop\PqSave\dec items tickets

Or am i entering this wrong?
First, read the usage message. Use the filenames of the scripts

justinbug2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone edit mine to max tickets then pm or upload it here

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• user.zip