ROM Hack Pokemon R/S/E Remakes

derryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Hey Guys ! Im Trying To Make Pokemon R/S/E Remakes ! So Stay Tuned !
Not Really Sure When It Will Be Out !

derryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Im Not Going To Make This Rom ! Im Just A Newbie To Hacking ! So Its Preety Tough As I Dont Understand Any Thing ! Sorry
frown.gif

But Anyways I Would Really Like To Help The People Trying To Make One !
I Have Made Some Info Regarding The Changes In The City Name Like - Nuvema Town Would Now Be Littleroot Town !
Gym Leaders Like - Chili, Cress And Cilan Would All Represent Roxanne !
Elite's Like - Alder Would Be Wallace !
Then Legendaries Like - Cobalion, Terakion And Virizion Would Represent The Three Regis !
Then Small Time Important Places Like - Relic Castle Would Now Be The Desert Ruins !
So Any One Wanting Help Please Do Inbox Me And I Will Send You All Of The Info !
Cherio
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted-273695

A remade R/S/E would just be the true leaders from R/S/E and the same feature with a couple easter eggs and things, new graphics are a must or it will be just the same.
Also, please don't capitilize every word, isn't it just harder typing like that?

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not....enough....exclamation points....and capitals..
anyways, it's alot more difficult than you think.
I suggest you change your topic/main post if you're looking for more help on hacking or a team to help you make this hack.
I'm sure you have of all the pokemon hacking tools, if not, they're around, just use the search feature ^^
8BitWaluigi is correct, this hack would take MUCH much more work than a regular pokemon hack for black and white, maybe start on something easier if you're new to the hacking scene ^^
anyways, just some friendly advice from a fellow temper!

Good luck with your hack.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Zeldamoron said:
I suggest you change your topic/main post if you're looking for more help on hacking or a team to help you make this hack.
I'm sure you have of all the pokemon hacking tools, if not, they're around, just use the search feature ^^
8BitWaluigi is correct, this hack would take MUCH much more work than a regular pokemon hack for black and white, maybe start on something easier if you're new to the hacking scene ^^

D

Deleted-236924

This won't be possible before a long time, considering we don't even have a map editor for 4th gen yet.
An official R/S remake would be released before a map editor for 5th gen was made.

flygon12345 said:
Zeldamoron said:

loco365

Trophies
XP
Pingouin7 said:
This won't be possible before a long time, considering we don't even have a map editor for 4th gen yet.
An official R/S remake would be released before a map editor for 5th gen was made.

flygon12345 said:
Zeldamoron said:

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Pingouin7 said:

flygon12345 said:
Zeldamoron said:

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Basicly, to say that you want to remake RSE on a gba rom base is simply pointless. Just use the normal gba game, that's what people think. The project I was on, is now on hold/dead. It's impossible to edit maps now for ds games, as the coding is very diffrent then gba. I hope that in the future, somewhere quite distant, we will be able to edit. Don't take this hacking lightly, its really harder then you think. Even if you use gba.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one