Pokémon Scarlet and Violet destroyed Pokémon altogether

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Now, don't get me wrong. Pokémon USED to be good. Every time a game came out (UNTIL GENERATION 8) you knew it was gonna be a heavy hit. But then Generation 8 (aka Pokémon Sod and Shelled) came along. It wasn't very good, but when Generation 9 was announced, we had VERY high hopes. Weed Cat, the ability to inject steroids into your Po- wait couldn't you ALWAYS inject steroids into your Pokémon, other shit. Then it released. It sucks. Now, it is already unacceptable to release game that looks like shit, plays like shit, and dear god... It's shit, just like the taste of a Nintendo Switch Game Card. What was wrong? Well, it's a sequel to Sonic 06 (aesthetically). You already know its problems, and Twatter defends it because the users popped bath salts. Did Game Fuck patch it like they were supposed to? No. They released a 30-dollar DLC for a broken game that has PLENTY OF CONTENT. Mario Party Superstars needs a DLC, not this shit! Geez, Sod and Shelled were bad enough, but at least they LOOKED and PLAYED well. Let me tell you that a DLC does NOT patch a game. That's just like adding those dice things on a car that is beyond repair in the hopes that it fixes said car. So I decided that Game Fuck no longer deserves my money. I just quit Pokémon altogether. They just want your money and nothing else. So if you see someone playing Scarlet and Violet, just walk away immediately, and make sure to keep your wallet safe before they tell you that it's "good" (when it really isn't)
has alot of content but its one time content, dlc added some new repeatable stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: What matters now is that he's doing alright.