Hacking Pokemon Scarlet Save file

WabiSabi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello Everyone, I just bought a new switch and I am looking for pokémon Scarlet save file (post game/late game if possible) doesn’t have to be with OP mons or shinies
anything will do! thanks!

Flashbro1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can’t find any scarlet save there or on the site they provided sadly, i hope someone can help me here or there.
yo wabisabi , i have a scarlet save , its 100% on both the paldea region and the kitakami dlc , pokedex completed , it does have a lot of illegal pokemon but the team i use isnt illegal ( if u want i can make a save without all of the illegal pokemon , to avoid being banned) but just a thing , dont use most of the pokemon in the boxes , catch your own pokemon if u want to make a team , since the pokemon in the boxes , most are illegal

Attachments

• Scarlet Save.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 47

Iloveissacintboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
yo wabisabi , i have a scarlet save , its 100% on both the paldea region and the kitakami dlc , pokedex completed , it does have a lot of illegal pokemon but the team i use isnt illegal ( if u want i can make a save without all of the illegal pokemon , to avoid being banned) but just a thing , dont use most of the pokemon in the boxes , catch your own pokemon if u want to make a team , since the pokemon in the boxes , most are illegal
how do i make save file that only finish the story?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: holy shit hololive night at the stadium korone would love this