Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Renmacu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I suggest using the no exclusives mod found at GameBanana ( https://gamebanana.com/mods/414750 ); it allows you to capture all pokemon in a single game apart from the opposite box legendary (Miraidon if you are on Scarlet or Koraidon if on Violet). Then use the encounter database in PKHeX to create yourself the opposite box legendary, as this will give you a legal pokemon.

As for the Charizard (and all other raid events), go to https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/223-generation-9/ , you will find a list of events and inside each instructions to inject them into your save file using PKHeX.
Hi, How can I use the no exclusives mod on my switch? I downloaded the files and moved it in code_id/romfs, but It didn't work or I need to do another thing?

weltdk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Anyone know the code to attach these tokens?
If so, please let me know :)

Attachments

• ELtUHNoUUAAXoIK.jpg
    ELtUHNoUUAAXoIK.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 33

Coolmotif30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may very well be going full retard, but I cannot get the encounter pokemon codes to work. I followed the instructions but apparently me no smart. Can anybody help out, please?
Edit: After searching even more. The encounter pokemon codes don't work on yuzu? I have the code encounter on. Then the pokemon codes. The game still says naw bruh.
"Retard" is actually an extremely offensive word. Not sure why your post didn't get flagged or deleted but maybe you just don't know.

Reactions: ChicagoMel

bibliomon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Why is there an On and Off codes for the same thing (like Encounter Mod On and Off)? Woulndt unticking On turns the cheat off, or must the Off be ticked to truly turn it off?

ayasato69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Why is there an On and Off codes for the same thing (like Encounter Mod On and Off)? Woulndt unticking On turns the cheat off, or must the Off be ticked to truly turn it off?
from what i have been testing just unticking doesnt turn off the cheat, how it works is, it change the surrounding pokemon to what you ticked and untick it + turn off + sort of reseting the area, reset what pokemon should be there initially

Last edited by ayasato69,
Reactions: bibliomon

muahaha610351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yoyoyoyoyo when I run Encounter Code + 6IV + LV 100 on my console, and use Union Circle, game always crash within 5 minutes. Does anyone know why or how to fix????

FabioCapela

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, How can I use the no exclusives mod on my switch? I downloaded the files and moved it in code_id/romfs, but It didn't work or I need to do another thing?
Try the instructions at https://gamebanana.com/tuts/15508 . Using mods in Scarlet/Violet isn't as straightforward as in most other games.
Post automatically merged:

yoyoyoyoyo when I run Encounter Code + 6IV + LV 100 on my console, and use Union Circle, game always crash within 5 minutes. Does anyone know why or how to fix????
Sounds like a desync issue. If that is the case, the only "fix" might be for the other player(s) to use the exact same codes on their end.

DennyBleeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Retard" is actually an extremely offensive word. Not sure why your post didn't get flagged or deleted but maybe you just don't know.
Have you ever seen tropic thunder? Also, I don't see why people find it offensive or can even be offended by what other people that literally will never affect them say or think. People make momma jokes and my mom is dead, idc. My daughter is autistic and people say retard, idc. I just don't understand. I'm sorry you find it offensive, so I apologize for that. But don't let other people that don't matter to your life affect your emotions.
Post automatically merged:

pkhex could do it.
Guess I'll look into it. I'm not very good with computer stuff so it should be interesting lol. Thanks for the information.

SorrowFall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a legal database for the pokemon that are in the game but not part of the Pokédex like Articuno, Zacian, Arceus ect…
The encounter codes will work fine to get them, but no database will be considered "legal" yet due to having no legitimate way to get them in game. They will all flag as illegal

Reactions: Calintz220

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does anyone knows why when i change any code to encounter miraidon, the codes just break, appear as if there is none, but if i take it out works just fine

MuscledNightmare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a legal database for the pokemon that are in the game but not part of the Pokédex like Articuno, Zacian, Arceus ect…
Yeah, you can use the codes and capture the Pokémon, but don't use them online nor upload them to HOME. at least for now. But, I'm not sure that if they ever actually get brought to the game that there's a way to see the date they were caught, that could get some sort of flag maybe. I already have a shiny and non shiny Mew. I will be getting all of the other mons eventually and just keep them boxed.

Reactions: Calintz220

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same. +1