Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet :( The main one I'm waiting for too

No, just level up and it'll ignore any evolve condition, including trading. 2nd ignore means a poliwhirl will go into politoed instead.

You'll find mods that will require holding an item to evolve for something like Politoed, but the cheat will ignore everything.
Thanks

JoeriPLA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unlocked nemona, penny and arvin as special coaches after the event, also can check kierens dorm room now.

Attachments

• Schermopname (7410).png
    Schermopname (7410).png
    4.8 MB · Views: 23

Zetsu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay lemme see if I can help. Sorry for the blurry photos but this is from scratch with master balls. In the second photo I've already entered the number of master balls at the top right. You can see at the end of the search (where you have end or pause search) I Just press B to go back, thats it.

After that you go back to the game and increase/decrease the item or whatever, go back to breeze and change the value, then go continue search.

You said you don't have edit. But you must if you were able to do the search in the first place? Unless it let's you search without a value (I don't know) then I suggest taking a picture so we can help. Maybe updating breeze too
unfortunately I saved the file and tried to modify it several times but they remain the same without success, nothing I will use pkhex thanks again

Reactions: minori85

kuroudeia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When I try to back up my Pokemon scarlett with JKSV, it crashes halfway through. By the way, I've upgraded my switch to the latest version.

redds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Let me ask you a question about pkhex
I would like to remove the notation "ComboItem { Text =" in the item column, is there any way to do this?

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I try to back up my Pokemon scarlett with JKSV, it crashes halfway through. By the way, I've upgraded my switch to the latest version.
Are you using Applet version? Close the game first the back up through JKSV if you are. If not, then fresh install atmosphere and try again, installing over old versions without clearing files can sometimes cause errors

Edit: By Fresh install I mean delete all old files then drag the completely Fresh Atmos files from your PC to the SD Card

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
pkhex was updated yall like 2 days ago.. so go and put your pecha berry or whatever in your inventory, fill your dex, edit your BP.
Post automatically merged:

Added into main file the Mythical event item code. It is located just below the master ball item spawn.
To trigger event to my knowledge you need to beat the entire DLC 2 to 100% completion of main story, as well as have this new item in your bag then return to Mossui Peaches market stall and interact with the Dokutaro plush.

Also added in a code to default return your item and level change in the encounter modifications..

All in SCVI folder page 1

Last edited by OblivionReign,

Mjas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's possible, but is there a way to make a cheat that would instantly complete the pokedex, that would be great!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme