Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

minmom515

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, I wanted to ask if there is and if it is possible to create some cheat (or use cheat engine) to bypass the 31 IV limit and give a Pokémon more?

ReapersFury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi is there a cheat code which turns every battle to double battle ?
No, and it would break the game doing so because not every trainer has 2 pokemon. Its 2 different settings that need to be changed for each individual trainer to turn them into double battles
Post automatically merged:

Hello, I wanted to ask if there is and if it is possible to create some cheat (or use cheat engine) to bypass the 31 IV limit and give a Pokémon more?
No, this is hard coded into the main binary. You can bypass the ev limit and give max evs in all stats but thats it. You can alter the stats manually but they will reset themselves

demetrio12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have just updated the game to 3.0 and installed all dlc available, put the txt C01884F294C053C4 in the sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C000/cheats/C01884F294C053C4.txt, turned off the console and when booted again in the game i got the message "no cheat available for this game"....what i did wrong?
I had put some encounter codes from 3.0.0 encounters.txt, could be this the reason?

Alaswing

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys, I've searched throughout the thread but haven't found the cheat to catch other trainers' Pokémon. I just want to know if it exists or if it's not possible. Thanks in advance.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Any news on the "Tera Orb recharges after battle" codes?

I understand we're waiting on someone to update/fix them. Just curious about any progress on that.
Nope, and there's probably not a point to fixing it anymore. Because when you finish catching terapagos you get infinite charge to your tera orb

i have just updated the game to 3.0 and installed all dlc available, put the txt C01884F294C053C4 in the sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C000/cheats/C01884F294C053C4.txt, turned off the console and when booted again in the game i got the message "no cheat available for this game"....what i did wrong?
I had put some encounter codes from 3.0.0 encounters.txt, could be this the reason?
Depends how many encounter codes you put lol

Pixxxels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What always helps me is deleting the entire folder from the Contents folder and downloading a clean one from the original post and drag and drop it in the Contents folder.
I have not found the rhyme or reason, but sometimes when I drop the same folder with minor updates to simply overwrite it, the new stuff doesn't show up or acts weird. So I will delete it and just add it fresh which works.

demetrio12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope, and there's probably not a point to fixing it anymore. Because when you finish catching terapagos you get infinite charge to your tera orb

Depends how many encounter codes you put lol
so...this affect? i think i put every exclusive + all legendarys, i will try with just a few. Thanks =) i hope it works, all i wany is to have 100% pokedex.

@Pixxxels thanks!, i will do this and reduce the amount of encounter codes.

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so...this affect? i think i put every exclusive + all legendarys, i will try with just a few. Thanks =) i hope it works, all i wany is to have 100% pokedex.

@Pixxxels thanks!, i will do this and reduce the amount of encounter codes.

There's a limit on how many it can read, before it used to just crash, now I'm guessing it just refuses to read it if it's too big

ssgssn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Can someone please help me out with the encounter code for some of the legendary pokemon or starters? Specifically looking for Solgaleo if possible

philyblunt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me to get the tool to activate the mochy mayem event pls?
You Do not have to finish the game at all for any of the DLC's. You just have to finish all 5 miraidon quests. As far as the Mythical Pecha Berry, all you do is put it in your bag, then go up to the stand and press a near Pecharunt to start.
If you go to Discord and join Underdogs' Galaxy they been doing union circles with the Mythical Pecha Berry.
You just have to wait till they do random raids. they will tell you and you just ask for it with a pokemon holding it.

Last edited by philyblunt,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1