Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Vaskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance a cheat could be made to add the Koraidon and Miraidon abilities at any time ?

It would be interesting to be able to have all the abilities from the start of the game

Reactions: magikarp7

SirWaffle0501

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any chance a cheat could be made to add the Koraidon and Miraidon abilities at any time ?

It would be interesting to be able to have all the abilities from the start of the game
yes it would be possible but not enough of the games code has been mapped out yet

ArizonaAsura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
charizard shouldn't be 06 it should be 12 in hex so 0C
I tried that too but still eevees, my encounter mod is on, I have shiny on so all I see are shiny eevees, can't seem to get the pokemons I want for some reason. Turned on Mew that was built in default and it worked but somehow just not the pokemons that i typed in

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can't seem to use encounter mod for the pokemons I want. I tested it on for example charmander which was by default already in the cheat table, but I tried Charizard, and it showed Eevee instead. I used this for charizard:
Turn on then off the main encounter mod or it will keep writing a default eevee.

Mikeo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I have a question... How do I get ryujinx to work with cheat engine so I can edit values of items?
its pretty simple just open ryujinx first. Then open CE
So... I have a question... How do I get ryujinx to work with cheat engine so I can edit values of items?
Sorry. But once you open CE attach to ryujinx exe. not the console. then click settings in the top right of CE then click scan settings on the left tab scroll down to scan memory types and check all 3 boxes. From there you need a couple of whatever item you wanna duplicate then scan the amount then give one to a pokemon then rescan next amount and repeat 2 or 3 times until you have 7 or 8 results left then its usually the 3 one down. change the amount and you should be good. Do note that upon resetting the emu values reset but you can easily repaet the process. hope this helps

flockamav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, so I hatched 4 eggs total with the "Wild Shiny on" code you posted and all 4 of my charmanders came out as regular. I will try again with fresh ones, but thats odd. Thank you for your help :)

Yea it lags your game. But can be used for Tera raids and eggs apparently, raids i can confirm, but havent gotten an egg successfully yet.

ok cool its funny i been suing the other one you wheen it freezes you take the code off but the pokemon is already generated as a shiny when taken down

Reactions: pajion

Greatina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hmm, for some reason I can't spawn pokemon holding ability patch with cheat codes. Other items do work. Item ID list says the Hex is 0646 but it doesn't give me any items.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online