Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guys i used th code by skylink98 and dumped those "PK9" file by noexes, is there anyone could help to analysis those Pokemon's PIDtype? Because both pk8 and pk9 size are 344bytes you can open it with pkhex.
Not sure we can check the new Pokemon as PKHex hasn't been updated for Scarlet and Violet, but once it is for sure we can check the PIDtype if it's included

Peach69

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I'm trying to use the encounter pokemon at certain LVL cheats just by toggling them within the cheat menu on Ryu but doesn't seem to be working, nor does the nature cheats.

shiny cheat is working just fine.

Anyone able to get those encounter LVL cheats and the nature cheats working on Ryu?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also as I have written before, once PKHex is updated. I will be uploading the full Paldean Dex to the OP for ease of use for people who don't know PKHex. Will also be leaving a step by step comment on it as well on how to add it to your save file and what to edit on each mon.
As I will be doing the files, the Pokémon will be under my trainers details( Name, SID, TID) which are specific to each trainer, so I will notify everyone on how to change it if you are new to PKHex.

Generally it's as easy as first opening your file, checking a Pokémon on your save and going to the final tab labeled OT/Misc, this will show your specific trainers SID, TID and OT, make sure TO WRITE THIS DOWN SOMEWHERE for later as this is specific to ONLY your trainer and it will help in the future when you use PKHex. These MUST be edited to your trainers details and not mine for legality reasons and also so that they obey you properly in game once you get your gym badges.

There is a way to batch edit multiple/all the mons as well and edit the SID,TID and OT to your specific trainer and I will write how to do that as well once I start using PKHex again and learn it again, as it has changed a few times on recent games and in the program.
Also I have stated that once PKHex has been updated, if anyone needs assistance you can reach out to me if you need help. I'm willing to reply back in the forum and or in PM's. If you need to be shown how to do it I can show you on discord :)

Last edited by Ultimos54,

mizarace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Also as I have written before, once PKHex is updated. I will be uploading the full Paldean Dex to the OP for ease of use for people who don't know PKHex. Will also be leaving a step by step comment on it as well on how to add it to your save file and what to edit on each mon.
As I will be doing the files, the Pokémon will be under my trainers details( Name, SID, TID) which are specific to each trainer, so I will notify everyone on how to change it if you are new to PKHex.
Generally it's as easy as first opening your file, checking a Pokémon on your save and going to the final tab labeled OT/Misc, this will show your specific trainers SID, TID and OT. These MUST be edited to your trainers details and not mine for legality reasons and also so that they obey you properly in game once you get your gym badges.
There is a way to batch edit multiple/all the mons as well and edit the SID,TID and OT to your specific trainer and I will write how to do that as well once I start using PKHex again, as it has changed a few times on recent games and in the program.
Also I have stated that once PKHex has been updated, if anyone needs assistance you can reach out to me if you need help. I'm willing to reply back in the forum and or if you need to be shown how to do it I may record a video/show people on discord :)

I've taken a break from pokemon games for a while, is this the new PokeSav? Does it work the same?

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
man Pokesav that was a while ago haha. PKHex has been out for a very very long time and the teams behind it are amazing and know a LOT more about legality hence it's built into the program and tells you. It lets you create mons, edit their moves which also follows the legality rule, level etc.
The program usually gets update to the most recent game within a week or two

Reactions: WicCaesar

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know how to spot the non-phony sinistea, but how hard is it to find naturally in the wild in scarlet? i am having a hard time / i'm only finding phony versions

EDIT: nvm just caught one~
i'm trying to get all the forms for dex completionism so i'm really happy

1668581420200.png

Last edited by Lavaimp,

pajion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how to spot the non-phony sinistea, but how hard is it to find naturally in the wild in scarlet? i am having a hard time / i'm only finding phony versions
Someone else was talking about it earlier. They said they were at 350 and counting? So, apparently, very hard.

topboy007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
For some reason Wooper doesn't register in my pokedex it still gray after catch it.

[Encounter Pokemon 194# Wooper]
08000000 03075530 00000000 000000C2

haxorhs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Can anyone PM and send me a save file with post-game story completed, but not yet captured koraidon? There is something important i need to test! Please and thank you!

Par4b3llvm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys, i don't know where to ask this but... i tried to set up the cheats in overlay EdiZon so they are turned off when i start the game. I changed the system_config sheet but it doesn't appear as i want it to (off by default) can anyone tell me if i'm doing something wrong or if i need to ask this in another Thread? Sorry and thanks guys.

AverageEd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there an encounter code for the 2/3 Paldean Tauros encounters: more specifically the one that is also a water type (which I think is exclusive to Violet?)
I checked the encounter list on first post and can only see one Tauros encounter code

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not sure we can check the new Pokemon as PKHex hasn't been updated for Scarlet and Violet, but once it is for sure we can check the PIDtype if it's included
ive never changed the pid of a modified pokemon (IV, shiny, h/w) with pkhex if it was marked as legal (maybe with reroll function). Should i have to change it paying attention?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg