Gaming Pokemon Soul Silver copies released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkotUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
According to someone on japanese imageboard 2ch posting about having recieved their copy of the game. Although the source may not be reliable. This person said they'll show pictures soon. I'll post if any are announced. Thought i'd let you all know, we COULD very well have a leak soon.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i don't see the game on any of my source yet and it is not announce
smile.gif

if any news on this game, i will come back and report

SkotUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
some images from the manual:

HGSSManual.jpg

HGSSManual1.jpg

HGSSManual2.jpg

another image of the game in action:

up32110.jpg

though, i think this picture is a demo.

Devion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It would be awesome if it's an dump only, I think this were made by himself so he would get some attention. Maybe i'm wrong i just can't believe it's already dumped and it's a picture so he also could make a picture on the pc and used picture viewer.... and the manuel is likely self made?(some pictures from internet and some from diamond/pearl/platinum?)
unsure.gif

I don't know but, how on earth would he get a copy this soon?

(still it would be freak'in awesome)

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HGSSManual4.jpg

I found another manual page, there is a new image... so, it seams it's not a fake to me...
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't need threads for all these rumors. It just wastes space.

If it's gonna be dumped, it's gonna be dumped. STOP MAKING FUCKING STUPID ASS THREADS SAYING THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF AN EARLY DUMP! You people are just fucking impatient. It comes out in less than a week. I mean, what are you, five? Can you NOT wait a week for a game to come out? You're like toddlers on Christmas. Chill out and wait patiently. Either way, odds are it'll be dumped by the 12th or 13th, the latest.

Can we instantly delete or lock any random rumor threads about Pokemon?

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:

If it's gonna be dumped, it's gonna be dumped. STOP MAKING FUCKING STUPID ASS THREADS SAYING THERE'S A POSSIBILITY OF AN EARLY DUMP! You people are just fucking impatient. It comes out in less than a week. I mean, what are you, five? Can you NOT wait a week for a game to come out? You're like toddlers on Christmas. Chill out and wait patiently. Either way, odds are it'll be dumped by the 12th or 13th, the latest.

Well, right now we are determinating if these manual copies are fake or not, the only one who claim a early dump is the author...
And we can have one thread talking about rumors, we'll use this. Just rename the topic...

And the others will be deleted because there is already one topic to discuss it. Here.
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crahlo said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Well, right now we are determinating if these manual copies are fake or not, the only one who claim a early dump is the author...
And we can have one thread talking about rumors, we'll use this. Just rename the topic...

And the others will be deleted because there is already one topic to discuss it. Here.
smile.gif

There's an official hype and news thread for it. Post all your manual pics there and discuss there. We don't need ANOTHER Pokemon thread. When people get overhyped about the game they seem to think that creating a new thread on one insignificant piece of news about it instead of just making a post in the news/hype thread is passable.

I just don't think that people should be posting half assed rumors from some random, unreliable source who just threw out a bunch of images that could have easily been taken at any game convention. No one can tell if the manual is real or not unless you made the manual yourself or own a legitimate copy of the game, both of which have yet to surface. I personally think the "manual" is either a bunch of pictures pasted together to look nice (aka a fake) or a legimate manual that was displayed at a gaming convention.

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yankeesrule3526 said:
Also, look behind the DS. There is a power cord and another big cord going into the back of the DS...
Looks to me like it is the demo from a store and the big blue cable is the security cable.

Good spot, i guess this just gets filed away with all the other fake rumours
frown.gif

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
Crahlo said:
Guild McCommunist said:

smile.gif

There's an official hype and news thread for it. Post all your manual pics there and discuss there. We don't need ANOTHER Pokemon thread. When people get overhyped about the game they seem to think that creating a new thread on one insignificant piece of news about it instead of just making a post in the news/hype thread is passable.

I just don't think that people should be posting half assed rumors from some random, unreliable source who just threw out a bunch of images that could have easily been taken at any game convention. No one can tell if the manual is real or not unless you made the manual yourself or own a legitimate copy of the game, both of which have yet to surface. I personally think the "manual" is either a bunch of pictures pasted together to look nice (aka a fake) or a legimate manual that was displayed at a gaming convention.
There is an unrealeased image on the page I posted ... So I would say it would be a legitimate manual to a convention or sth...

Crahlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Twilight Loz said:
and wouldn't the 'Touch to Start' name be in japaneese/chineese since this is the Japaneese/Chineese? version?

In D/P/P, the "Touch to Start" was in eng in the japanese version
wink.gif

daniel709

Majesty Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Twilight Loz said:
and wouldn't the 'Touch to Start' name be in japaneese/chineese since this is the Japaneese/Chineese? version?
youre are wrong ever since i play dppt in jap the touch to start icon is in english!!!!!

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you, the author, give us a link to the post on the 2ch forums or wherever you found it? It's because I just can't find anything like this through google and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong