There's a Rotom in your Pokédex!

Last edited by endoverend,

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not even going to bother trolling this thread... you know why I'd troll it though.
Because a certain somebody doesn't seem to be here. ^^

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
What would convince Nintendo/GameFreak to add the information available on Bulbapedia to the pokedex? Like level-up moves, evolutions, egg group, stats, TM compatibility chart, etc., once you raise the pokemon's level high enough (adding a little piece of data with each level), encouraging the player to not just capture and then forget about mons, but to actually try them out for a bit, see how they like them.

Other than that, looking good, the new battle interface is cool and the areas seem large enough (plus holy s***, the characters finally look like actual real-sized people rather than chibis). Aloha, brothers!

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember being a kid playing Pokemon Platinum and actually staying up until midnight (late for a kid!) to catch Rotom. Didn't know I could just change my DS time x3
For that reason, I think I'm gonna like having a Rotom in my Pokedex! But isn't it odd that, despite having a Rotom in there, the Pokedex will still probably show no entry for Rotom until you get it some other way??

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Umm,may i know mega evolution in Pokemon sun and moon?is it burst evo?it had been mention at early march 2016 but the news isn't announced anything yet for it at this moment :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one