ROM Hack Pokemon Sword and Shield Cheats/Hacks/PKHex

chunkey841

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at what point can you toggle cheats on and off? i want a shiny starter but the hold R for shiny doenst work, and when i try to toggle cheats after i get the 5x balls it crashes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

at what point can you turn on cheats? i try to toggle all medicine and save but the games crash after the legendaries encounter

SaintEX

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Has anyone made a cheat for shiny dens? I know there are purple den codes but then I tried date spoofing method and den went bye bye
There is already one like a week ago, I'm at work atm so I can't backread all of the replies, but there is one somewhere here.

at what point can you toggle cheats on and off? i want a shiny starter but the hold R for shiny doenst work, and when i try to toggle cheats after i get the 5x balls it crashes

at what point can you turn on cheats? i try to toggle all medicine and save but the games crash after the legendaries encounter

Try using codes with SIMILAR BUTTONS (like press R) one at a time, not sure but they might be messing with each other. I personally never had this problem, but yeah maybe try it out.

JibieTenpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
Error report of Sword.

-Max Watts, Watts x8
-Instant kill Hold ZR
-Exp modifiers x32
-Money x16
-Fast movement speed
-Instant Egg Hatch Roue 5
-Instant Egg Hatch Wild Erea
-Hold R den purple light Max Raid Battle
-x6 Stat in battles at battle tower

Switching the map with these applied resulted in an error and game was force terminated.
I think "x6 Stat in battles at battle tower" is suspicious. What do you think?

twiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Any code for wild shiny encounters? Every code I found is for Super Shiny encounters ( 1400003A ) but I'm looking for standard shiny.

Edit: finally found it myself some posts before this one. If anyone gets here asking for the same question, this is the additional code to enable once you enable the wild super shiny encounter:

[Forced Shiny is Star Shiny (Hold R)]
04000000 00780464 2A0103E9
04000000 00780464 52000C29

Last edited by twiti,

jaguark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's saves for Pokemon Sword and Shield. The game, post-game, and Pokedex are complete. To install, extract the switch folder from the attached ZIP file below, then drag and drop it onto the SD Card. Finally, go into Checkpoint and restore the save that is named "GBATemp." I can't guarantee the Sword save works, as I don't have the game, so if needed, just extract the main and backup saves from the GBATemp folder in the Sword TitleID folder of Checkpoint. This is just my save file with some of the details changed so the save on my SysNAND doesn't look suspicious.

Thank you for the help and the save files!

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey its kinda.unrelated but related

#1 Is it true there is a harder version of this game out with a smarter AI? If so can someone lead me in the right direction to download

#2 Remember pokemon outloae and etc.. is anyone working on a hack for.that considering people trash the game about being complete ?

Thanks! I'm kinda against using codes because In my experience it makes the gameplay easier and not fun. I do.rememger using cheats.for the legendary dogs in Gold/Silver carching them without it was damn near impossible

BL4CK

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey its kinda.unrelated but related

#1 Is it true there is a harder version of this game out with a smarter AI? If so can someone lead me in the right direction to download

#2 Remember pokemon outloae and etc.. is anyone working on a hack for.that considering people trash the game about being complete ?

Thanks! I'm kinda against using codes because In my experience it makes the gameplay easier and not fun. I do.rememger using cheats.for the legendary dogs in Gold/Silver carching them without it was damn near impossible

1) search for sacred sword or kings shield (I can’t post links)

2) I think they are working on it, but this will be not released so soon!(I think)

bladeascent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, total idiot here. I hacked my Switch today just so I could edit my save file after unwittingly trading a shiny I hatched for what turned out to be a hacked Pokemon, and now when I run the game while using CFW, it uses the updated save, but if I turn off my Switch and run it normally, the game loads up with what looks to be my original, pre-modified save.

For the record, I used Checkpoint to back up the save, transferred it to my PC to use PKHeX, then moved it back to the Switch and restored via Checkpoint using the now-modified save. Any idea if I might've unknowingly skipped a step along the way? Is there something I need to do to make the save "stick"? From my experiences so far, I'm starting to think that, if I restore my clean NAND backup as planned, I'll be forced to use my old save, which I guess isn't the end of the world. Makes me wonder how the people who trade hacked Pokemon do it, though, since I was under the assumption that going online while running CFW was an instant ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?