OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys,

Trying to play Pokemon Black (U) or Pokemon White (U) on AKAIO 1.8.6a. Formatted SD, clean installed AKAIO, disabled soft-reset and AP. Both work fine until you go "New Game". Then, it fades to a black screen and freezes. This happens with unpatched ROMs as well as patched ROMs. The ROMs are fine, I'm using the same ones on my CycloDS without any issues.

Any ideas?

Passa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With AP on, it plays the sound of the GameFreak logo video but remains on a white screen. My ROM CRCs are USA clean roms:

6E4A129B for White.
5BA68128 for Black.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try formatting your SD card with the recommended SD Formatter. If that doesn't work or it is what you did already, try formatting it with the software already on your OS. Make sure they are full formats. Also try re-downloading AKAIO and/or your ROM files. Also make sure AAP is disabled, soft-reset is disabled, and cheats are disabled. You might also want to delete the sav file it made for the ROM before trying again.

Passa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tried it with the official SD formatter. Also the Windows one. A full format, by technical definition, makes no difference/has no bearing/is only going to wear out my SD card.

I just tried with the EU clean ROMs. Exactly the same problem. I tried disabling AP, soft reset and cheats as suggested. No SAV files were present.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI