• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had greninja in my party and realized how many weaknesses it had so I searched for a Blastoise in GTS, traded a Yveltal for it. I don't feel bad.
And that blastoise is so damn well ev trained :D So I ask, anyone has a mega stone for blastoise? I need one so badly ;-;
Yeah, in the stone shop in Lumiose there's a guy that sells Mega Stones for the starters. The more stylish you are, the cheaper they become, but they start out at 1mil each. He has a different stone each day.

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had greninja in my party and realized how many weaknesses it had so I searched for a Blastoise in GTS, traded a Yveltal for it. I don't feel bad.
And that blastoise is so damn well ev trained :D So I ask, anyone has a mega stone for blastoise? I need one so badly ;-;
You can buy the stone at the stone shop in Lumiose City for both Blastoise and Venasaur

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
Yeah, in the stone shop in Lumiose there's a guy that sells Mega Stones for the starters. The more stylish you are, the cheaper they become, but they start out at 1mil each. He has a different stone each day.

1 million?! I guess a few Pokemon Leagues will get me that money. Thanks!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm really loving Doublade with eviolite (x1.5 to both defences). 150 base defence, it's taking hits like there's no tomorrow. I'm not going to evolve it. This thing is a beast. :)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm really loving Doublade with eviolite (x1.5 to both defences). 150 base defence, it's taking hits like there's no tomorrow. I'm not going to evolve it. This thing is a beast. :)
Aegislash is stronger and has way more Special Defence, but I will agree that eviolite Doublade is really good too because of the sheer amount of defence :P

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
That's outstanding, gonna get as style as it gets :lol:
Megastones for 10,000 is dirty cheap.

Also, I want to test the new haircuts, mine is already good but who knows if it can't get any better.

Still have to spend a lot to be stylish though. So I guess it's only fair to have it for 10,000.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone knew this? I only have two, Sylveon (obviously) and Charizard

1002922_218280641683077_76202896_n.jpg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It doesn't say that the Pokémon gain a 20% experience boost and can shrug off status ailments.
The latter is the best/worst. My sister has a 5-heart Azumarill and I've never seen it have a status ailment for more than half a turn. It's kind of ridiculous.

Reactions: weavile001

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...