• Total voters

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone have a Male Charmander with eggs move Outrage and Dragon Dance?

Or another dragon Pokemon with those moves, Like Kingdra and Dragonite? Something that can breed with Charizard.

D

Deleted-236924

This is sort of off topic... but couldn't instacheck theoretically still work when trading locally?

I got my shiny values for both carts and wrote them down somewhere... but cannot seem to find them.

Good luck getting your local wireless signal to pass through your computer.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
where do you find out your SV?

You'll need Instacheck. Which was blocked with 1.2.

-----------------------
Remember how everyone got excited when they heard you can ride gogoat in the game. Now no one talk about it anymore. Guess it's more limited than expected. To me it's just pointless.

Axel Killer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll need Instacheck. Which was blocked with 1.2.

-----------------------
Remember how everyone got excited when they heard you can ride gogoat in the game. Now no one talk about it anymore. Guess it's more limited than expected. To me it's just pointless.
aww thats cheesey lol im trying to hatch a shiny gastly over 600 gastlys hatched still no luck im wondering if its my ditto its a jap one but it was hacked and its blue

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Local wireless trades still use your wifi router for the connection, don't they?
if you do a local trade via the internet, it will go through the router but it will also be encrypted ie useless. An actual local wireless trade will just connect both 3DSes directly without requiring a router or anything. Hell, you'd probably have better luck trying a man-in-the-middle approach with infrared, lol. Just build some device with infrared ports on two sides that just passes the signal through and stores the data. And then hope that isn't ecrypted as well.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So... I didn;t get a response. I thought local trades still used wifi, so what is it that's stpping an altered pokecheck from being written?

IIRC Sheimi's working on it.
if you do a local trade via the internet, it will go through the router but it will also be encrypted ie useless. An actual local wireless trade will just connect both 3DSes directly without requiring a router or anything. Hell, you'd probably have better luck trying a man-in-the-middle approach with infrared, lol. Just build some device with infrared ports on two sides that just the signal through and stores the data. And then hope that isn't ecrypted as well.

IIRC infared is only used to start a trade. The rest is done through wifi.

Reactions: Xexyz

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I thought, which is why I don't know that I really understand why instacheck doesn;t work locally, except for it not having been written to do so.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Anyone want some Pokerus? I just got some off of WonderTrade yesterday and I'm willing to share. I want some Ghost/Phsycic type Pokemon in return, any over level 40 would be fantastic.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Anyone have a Male Charmander with eggs move Outrage and Dragon Dance?

Or another dragon Pokemon with those moves, Like Kingdra and Dragonite? Something that can breed with Charizard.

I could get you charmander, which ability do you want? Solar Power or Blaze + which Nature (if Timid, it is too easy).

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can someone do a favor for me?
i just beat olimpia and i´m on my way to the team flare café on lumiose,i have 5 pokemons with lv 51 each.
i was wandering of someone could trade a noibat nicknamed Samael for me :3 ?
i don´t know where/if i can find a Noibat on the game....or a ditto to breed one noivern someone gave to me.....

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just beat olimpia and i´m on my way to the team flare café on lumiose,i have 5 pokemons with lv 51 each.
i don´t know where/if i can find a Noibat on the game....or a ditto to breed one noivern someone gave to me.....
Sure, give me a sec to breed one.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Noibat egg if you're willing to hatch and train it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3