Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather see an ingame dressing room or a way to unlock them ingame instead of downloading everything manually from eShop. I'd rather avoid eShop altogether as it is kind of clunky. I'd rather have them patch it every once in a while loaded with content.
Actually, I meant to this, but then when you're done, you will be able to upload what you got so that other people may try on your clothe or something.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Ldsquillace

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just wanted to see some new pokes once per week. I didn't like when they released some 5th gen pokes here and there and, one beautiful day, boom! 10³ new pokes appeared at the same time

Reactions: porkiewpyne

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guize, I have new images for the Pokemon Z legendary, released today over at Kokatrau
Im pretty sure its a water type or fire type, not sure which.
VKCfO2f.png

ulMRtmt.png

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looking at the source, no not going to happen.

Additionally, this "insider" is supposed to be part of the North American localisation team. Yet his grammar is horrible and there's a lot of spelling mistakes which doesn't make him look credible. Also, Pokémon Company isn't responsible for the main series (Gamefreak ofc) which is another point to make it less credible.

Some thoughts of my own, localizing it in America? For a simultaneous worldwide release this seems odd to me. I'd say they have a few translators in-house at Gamefreak Japan. At best they have a localization team in Europe due to all the languages being spoken there.

So to me, this is simply some uninteresting person trying to seek attention.

I also have doubts of the feature as a whole. Speech recognition in several languages done at proper level takes a lot of development resources. I doubt they are willing to put in THAT much energy into a feature only less than 10% would use. The other 90% has no interest in talking publicly to their Pokémon or loses interest after a few sentences and uses buttons instead because the damn Pokémon doesn't obey.

And then my personal thoughts about this feature, I would belong to the 90% who loses interest in talking after a few sentences because my Pokemon used Growl instead of Tackle 5 times in a row.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok guize, I have new images for the Pokemon Z legendary, released today over at Kokatrau
Im pretty sure its a water type or fire type, not sure which.
VKCfO2f.png

ulMRtmt.png
If you look at the angle and the shadowing, it doesn't seem to match what we've seen in the trailer. I wonder if Z will have 2 formes? But the background for both fire and water samples seem too similar. Like it's copy-paste. Hmm guess it might be fake. :creep:

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which will screw all the generations afterwards, not in terms of number though. But it wouldn't make sense at all to do a new gen 1 pokemon when it didn't even exist at that time. Hell it wouldn't be called a gen 1 pokémon anyway.

Why not making every pokémon after Nidoran to have it's number subtracted by one.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^As mentioned, I'd say it's because we've already grew accustomed to the existing numbering. Like how Mew will always be #151. I believe this is partially the reason why the National Dex isn't reorganised in order for pre-evos and evos of older gen Pokemon to be placed in order.

Speaking of numbering, I am still wondering the significance of Victini being #000 (#494). Just seems out of place. Why break convention for no apparent reason? O__O

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^As mentioned, I'd say it's because we've already grew accustomed to the existing numbering. Like how Mew will always be #151. I believe this is partially the reason why the National Dex isn't reorganised in order for pre-evos and evos of older gen Pokemon to be placed in order.

Speaking of numbering, I am still wondering the significance of Victini being #000 (#494). Just seems out of place. Why break convention for no apparent reason? O__O
Proffessor Juniper assigned it that number in hopes that it would bring luck to the trainer who catches it. (BW2)
Game Freak's Reason? No clue.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
51 new pokemon.
Thats what I want to see more than anything.

51 new pokemon, bring us to 700.. then stop. Mewtwo in the film, and eeveelutions to me signify more throwbacks to Gen.1
Then after this, howabout we stop ruining the franchise with new pokemon, and focus on exciting stories and gameplay.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
51 new pokemon.
Thats what I want to see more than anything.

51 new pokemon, bring us to 700.. then stop. Mewtwo in the film, and eeveelutions to me signify more throwbacks to Gen.1
Then after this, howabout we stop ruining the franchise with new pokemon, and focus on exciting stories and gameplay.

please, go outside, find yourself a big rock, then smack your head against it.

check out the first 151 pokemon and then tell me new ones are really any different.
there have been shitty pokemon in every generation. there were shitty ones stat and attackwise and shitty ones by design. hell, grimer and muk pretty much are shitpokemon. and diglet and its evolution too remind me of a turn once in a while.
theres also lame birds, lame rodents, that creepy man mime pretending to be a pokemon instead of a pedophile, living balls, generic fish and generic fish with horn, bunch of rocks with arms, bunch of rocks forming a snake, generic snake, generic bugs, fat mouse mascot that later got plastic surgery to look less fat, somewhat cool but weak bat that turns into weak and somewhat gay bat with giant mouth. the list could go on and on.
in addition to ridiculously weak underground mafia and all the other things that people are annoyed with in every game.
in addition, i dont want no new pokemon ever. i want the number to go all the way up into the thousands.
i dont even mind if they somewhat repeat designs for new types. you can add generic caterpillar pokemon 4 more times if they're as cool as sewaddle.

in fact, the only good thing about the first gens is that they have less interaction forced onto the player. i mean really, in black and white, theres some freak on every route. ive played this game 5 times, i dont need you to stop me again. specially since pretty much all the information thats relayed in those events is pointless and selfexplanatory. i mean, come on, i SAW the evil guys run down there, you dont need 10 minutes to tell me that we should follow them. im the hero, of course i go after them even if you tell me not to . seriously, the moment these people ad a skip conversation option, i'll name my child after the person responsible.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
please, go outside, find yourself a big rock, then smack your head against it.

check out the first 151 pokemon and then tell me new ones are really any different.
there have been shitty pokemon in every generation. there were shitty ones stat and attackwise and shitty ones by design. hell, grimer and muk pretty much are shitpokemon. and diglet and its evolution too remind me of a turn once in a while.
theres also lame birds, lame rodents, that creepy man mime pretending to be a pokemon instead of a pedophile, living balls, generic fish and generic fish with horn, bunch of rocks with arms, bunch of rocks forming a snake, generic snake, generic bugs, fat mouse mascot that later got plastic surgery to look less fat, somewhat cool but weak bat that turns into weak and somewhat gay bat with giant mouth. the list could go on and on.
in addition to ridiculously weak underground mafia and all the other things that people are annoyed with in every game.
in addition, i dont want no new pokemon ever. i want the number to go all the way up into the thousands.
i dont even mind if they somewhat repeat designs for new types. you can add generic caterpillar pokemon 4 more times if they're as cool as sewaddle.

in fact, the only good thing about the first gens is that they have less interaction forced onto the player. i mean really, in black and white, theres some freak on every route. ive played this game 5 times, i dont need you to stop me again. specially since pretty much all the information thats relayed in those events is pointless and selfexplanatory. i mean, come on, i SAW the evil guys run down there, you dont need 10 minutes to tell me that we should follow them. im the hero, of course i go after them even if you tell me not to . seriously, the moment these people ad a skip conversation option, i'll name my child after the person responsible.

No.
we dont need new pokemon, its not a problem with the designs.. its just too much.
the games are becoming too formulaic. legendarys arent special anymore.

I just really don't like the way that my childhood franchise is being taken, other franchises i loved have been ruined, and i can feel pokemon going the same way. They arent evolving the series, just doing the same thing all over again. It genuinely saddens me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    $60 for a game that's a decade old might be unheard of on PC but actually is not uncommon on consoles
    +1
    especially Nintendo because they only ever lower the price of games when they do a greatest hits/platinum hits/players choice re-release
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, and the HD collections released for 7th gen consoles too
    but they don't seem to have done any of those for the switch yet and maybe never will
  • ColdBlitz @ ColdBlitz:
    I think we all forgot breath of the wild released for the wii u tbh
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye, tbh the HD collections are more justified since they include more than just 1 game per copy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ I read that non-binary people identify as a blend of male and female. The point is i think i'm a blend of those and thus non binary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Non-binary people are those who don't identify themselves exclusively as male or female.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, she means grow more +1