Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What the hell is indicating a delay? I don't know where you pull this nonsense from.

Alright confused soul, VMM's post is useless. He didn't comprehend what I was saying. Lol

He goes on to state about breaking trends. It's not what my point was. But more of what would happen if a delay happened and the meltdowns.

My gosh dude, you make such a scandall out of nothing.

You said that Nintendo would rather release modifications on a third version or a sequel than delaying X and Y.
I simply said that. since Nintendo is pretty unpredictable lately, I wouldn't be so sure.

Reactions: Sagat

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My gosh dude, you make such a scandall out of nothing.

You said that Nintendo would rather release modifications on a third version or a sequel than delaying X and Y.
I simply said that. since Nintendo is pretty unpredictable lately, I wouldn't be so sure.

GameFreak is the developer, not Nintendo.

Sarcasm bro, they would rather take all your pretty pennies ASAP then expand on content.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is ONE thing that I dislike about Pokémon X and Pokémon Y...
The graphics are poor compared to the ones in the Pokédex 3DS Pro! I mean: http://comments.deviantart.com/1/304826063/2894581233
A. The art style is different, Pokedex seems to aim for a more realistic look while X and Y are cel-shaded (which fits Pokemon better IMO)
B. Pokedex 3D Pro only has to render one single model at a time, so they can easily be very detailed. X and Y have much more stuff on screen at the same time, so they probably can't make the models as detailed.

Reactions: natkoden

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A. The art style is different, Pokedex seems to aim for a more realistic look while X and Y are cel-shaded (which fits Pokemon better IMO)
B. Pokedex 3D Pro only has to render one single model at a time, so they can easily be very detailed. X and Y have much more stuff on screen at the same time, so they probably can't make the models as detailed.

I was going to say the exact same thing.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

That's not true, infact Pokemon X and Y models are same as Pokedex models in terms of polygons. You are just seeing different art style effects.

It's eye illusion, the cell shaded effect makes your think it isn't as graphical good. The Pokemon X and Y models have same polys as Pokedex models, if not then you would be seeing them flat or not so smooth as they look right now.

Reactions: Ziggy Zigzagoon

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not true, infact Pokemon X and Y models are same as Pokedex models in terms of polygons. You are just seeing different art style effects.

It's eye illusion, the cell shaded effect makes your think it isn't as graphical good. The Pokemon X and Y models have same polys as Pokedex models, if not then you would be seeing them flat or not so smooth as they look right now.
source?

Reactions: gamefan5

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

can't comment on that one, but still, it's not the same

it's a very different thing having one model on screen in constrast to a whole town

Ausjor97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can't comment on that one, but still, it's not the same

it's a very different thing having one model on screen in constrast to a whole town

Whole town? Lol

I'm talking about in battle models. Source, you can see the models have very smooth surfaces, lower polygons would result to blocky looking. Use your eyes people.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
they would rather take all your pretty pennies ASAP then expand on content.

At least we agree with something :D:

3ds-it-prints-money.gif

Also, I neede to share this with you guys:

hEFD46AFE

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how are they going to use the Global Link for this Gen, if they still decide on using it. How will dream Pokemon and their abilities be incorporated into the X & Y. Also, judging by the region art they provided, I can't really think of a better word off the top of my head right now other than the cities are going to have a more rural or artisan Sinnoh feel in style. With that, that means that the music is going to sound more classical, if they can blend Gens 3 and 4s' music together, that would be perfect.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico

I love this one bro :3 hahahahaha

I wonder how are they going to use the Global Link for this Gen, if they still decide on using it. How will dream Pokemon and their abilities be incorporated into the X & Y. Also, judging by the region art they provided, I can't really think of a better word off the top of my head right now other than the cities are going to have a more rural or artisan Sinnoh feel in style. With that, that means that the music is going to sound more classical, if they can blend Gens 3 and 4s' music together, that would be perfect.

nowpe... if they coul do something like TLoZ soundtrack it would be beautyfull *o*!!

If you look closer you can see he uses his hand and then do a swing his had.
It've been seen some weird and fun pokémemes so I'd like to share some with you guys:
h249D2E5F

hCE299153
oww you kill me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :'D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: