Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm finding it hard to get into most of the designs. I'm still looking for team members for my 5th and 6th slot in my party. And even then, 2 spaces in my party are being taken up by older gen Pokemon.

Reactions: Black-Ice

joshstyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too many dark pokemon IMO. (For people starting with fraokie in pokemon Y)
Greninja, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Yveltal, Bubblix.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm finding it hard to get into most of the designs. I'm still looking for team members for my 5th and 6th slot in my party. And even then, 2 spaces in my party are being taken up by older gen Pokemon.

I've seen 3 Gen 6 pokemon worthy of my team.
ones a fossil, ones a starter and one can be ridden

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably stick to my old team instead of using Gen 6 Pokemon. I haven't even used Gen 5 Pokemon on my team =_=

I think this gen is great, imho. It's amazing how much pokémon really differ from others. it's brimming with a lot of creativity. I love it.
Ah, you're absolutely right. Keys, so creative *A*

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll probably stick to my old team instead of using Gen 6 Pokemon. I haven't even used Gen 5 Pokemon on my team =_=

Ah, you're absolutely right. Keys, so creative *A*

Yes, because inanimate objects pkm haven't been done before? It's my opinion, I don't really care if you don't like the concept.

EDIT: SignZ pushing dat like button like there's no tommorow. XD

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this gen is great, imho. It's amazing how much pokémon really differ from others. it's brimming with a lot of creativity. I love it.
Smoking crack makes everything look creative
STAHP DOING DRUGS AND LOOK AT THEM
THEYRE RIDIULOUS JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ;O;

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good lord what the heck was i looking at with the new leaked pokemon, it looks like a snail that was dipped in poison and then jellied and let loose. i do like the typing though, dark poison really is a big improvement honestly i like some of the new designs but there are 2 that bug me to no end. and that is that pokemon with the keys, and the one i just touched on with our resident dark and poison.

Reactions: chavosaur

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smoking crack makes everything look creative
STAHP DOING DRUGS AND LOOK AT THEM
THEYRE RIDIULOUS JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ;O;
Hence their creativity since they aren't scared to do ridiculous shit from time to time. From epic badass pokemon to down right weird and plain ridiculous.

GF have been doing this sort of thing for years. They haven't changed and they aren't gonna change. I thought people realized that... Guess I was wrong... Oh well. :)

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not scared, or asking their kids to draw random things they find on the internet to make them look cool and use as a Pokemon..?

That's your baseless assumption though. Designs aren't easy to come by.. They are allowed to create whatever they want, base it on whatever the want. (Of course, making sure that it doesn't cause controversy, and I am sure a freaking key or magnets won't cause it). It's their franchise. That's how the fuck they roll.
They can't please everybody and they've learned that ages ago. So, in every gen, they practically go wild with their designs.

Reactions: signz

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's your baseless assumption though. Designs aren't easy to come by.. They are allowed to create whatever they want, base it on whatever the want. (Of course, making sure that it doesn't cause controversy, and I am sure a freaking key or magnets won't cause it). It's their franchise. That's how the fuck they roll.
They can't please everybody and they've learned that ages ago. So, in every gen, they practically go wild with their designs.
But dood
Keeeeeeeys =A=

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's my baseless assumption to go with your baseless assumption that every design is a baseless assumption of something random they came up with?
Well it all makes sense now, I have seen the light and it is grand~

Reactions: Chary and Black-Ice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land