Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know what I just realized? This is the first time you can have a whole (6 mon) same type starter team (6 fire/water/grass starters). Not that I'd do that but... I imagine, if it was possible that is, being a gym leader with 6 fire starters would be kinda cool. :D
it's missing the new one but yh, the team would look epic

14366310.jpg

i'm happy with mine :3
water-pokemon-start-companions.png

Reactions: digipokemaster

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I'm getting physical Pokemon X copy and digital Pokemon Y. Won't be missing out on much now. I got the Pokemon Y digital copy for £30 in GAME + free Pokedex pro. Pokemon X should arrive soon. :)

renton56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is it true that we cannot trade pokemon from B/W to X/Y and we have to use poketransfer/bank?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Word on the internet is that Big W in Australia will be selling copies on Thursday, other retailers likely to follow.
So excite!
Sweet. And they are selling them the cheapest as well. Gonna try to pricematch at EB because of preorder. The last dude I asked was pretty cool about it but I have heard that not everyone were as lucky.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I just pre-ordered Pokemon X last week. I was sitting on the fence about another Pokemon game, but I was decided when I saw Charizard's new X Mega evolution. Black and blue Charizard with fire/dragon typing? Yes, please.

And I also like X's legendary a bit more. The deer versus that flying type thing? Yes.

I'm also hyped about my starter - I'm tempted to use Fennekin but will probably go with Froakie. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: btei.exe is not responding...