Pokémon X & Y Pokémon format dumped, decrypted and documented.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not everyone has ALL FUCKING DAY grind like you all do. If we want to play competitive Pokemon we have to HAUL ASS for over 7+hrs a day just to make that 1 perfect Pokemon! It takes FOREVER to get just one perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV team and you might now even get THAT lucky and just get 4-5 IVs you need.
When this tool is finished and almost all the bugs are fixed, it's going to be a godsend for us.
Until then we have to either grind like hell or play Pokemon Showdown.
"hurrr purfect pogeymuns"

You sure are dense. Destiny Knot makes it so as long as you keep breeding, you get more and more 31 IVs. You just need to breed Dittos until you get one with 5 perfect IVs, which is pretty easy since they come with at least 2 perfect IVs from the safari. Might as well get one with all stats perfect, it might take a bit more of time if needed. After that, you just breed it with another pokemon you want and then breed the offspring with the ditto again, while letting it hold Destiny Knot... Eventually you'll get a good pokemon with 5 perfect IVs: If you're running a Galvantula for example you don't even need 31 on attack, it doesn't use physical attacks so that's retarded. For Natures you just need Synchronize and Everstone.

It took me around 2 hours to do all that. Most of that work was getting the good Ditto, so since I already have it I can keep using it on other pokemon I want. It didn't take too many tries on getting a quint-31 Timid Joltik. EV training is easy as heck too with super training + horde battles.

So yeah last gens have been terribly randomized and unfair. But this gen it's so easy to make good pokemon, there's no excuse to be lazy.

Reactions: NEP

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone saw this coming,there's no way there will ever be a cheat/hack-free pokemon game.

Nintendo actually made it easier than ever to create Pokemon/Items in X and Y.

All you need to do is packet spoof the Wonder Trade and you could get any pokemon you want in return.
I could probably code it myself in under a day.

Reactions: gamefan5

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... Okokok, let's see now
Pokémon can be made with perfect IV stats everywhere in game. (I should know, I got several of them)
Hacks allow you to get perfect pokémon as well. The only difference is that it is done in a lazier way.
I still don't see why people are whining about edited pokémon because there will practically be no difference then the one made in-game from breeding.

Reactions: hhs

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... Okokok, let's see now
Pokémon can be made with perfect IV stats everywhere in game. (I should know, I got several of them)
Hacks allow you to get perfect pokémon as well. The only difference is that it is done in a lazier way.
I still don't see why people are whining about edited pokémon because there will practically be no difference then the one made in-game from breeding.

It's like working all your life to make a million dollars and you feel happy. Then your neighbor who sat on his ass all day won the $1 scratch off worth 1 million dollars the very next day.

Reactions: Deleted User

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's like working all your life to make a million dollars and you feel happy. Then your neighbor who sat on his ass all day won the $1 scratch off worth 1 million dollars the very next day.

That's called jealousy. Could it be that you're jealous of the people who can just click a few things then put their Pokémon in their game ?

Anyway, I personally don't care, I rarely use Pokécheck or Pokégen, so whatever.

Reactions: wiiluver135

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just can't fight with hacked / generated pokemon because I don't feel good using them. I didn't play Gen 4 or Gen 5 competitively because I didn't have the balls to breed, I tried but spent an aftertoon just to barely make progress, it was way too hard. I'm enjoying Gen 6 so much because of this. It's so easy to breed the pokemon I want.

Meanwhile there will be the hacks. I say let them be, I can make pokemon equally as good now with ease (while having fun doing so) and there won't be any difference between them and the hackemons.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, bro. Pretty much how life works man.
Some people do work for it. Others are just plain lucky to get to it.
I could understand in the older gens because getting a near pokemon legitly in game was next to impossible.
And now, since it is SO easier. It's just a matter of being lazy or not.
So the fact that there are still people whining about edited pokemon having 31 IV everywhere whole they can also get them in their own way, I will never get it.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's called jealousy. Could it be that you're jealous of the people who can just click a few things then put their Pokémon in their game ?

Anyway, I personally don't care, I rarely use Pokécheck or Pokégen, so whatever.

uh not really? Lol? I was just explaining why people felt that way about pokegen. With all these new features i could make a perfect poke in couple hours not days.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just hack all you want and don't brag about it. Truth is, the person you are battling will never know the difference because it's still legal, and down to the .pkx's code, it's the same as a legit pokemon. I'm against hacking but even I can understand this basic fact. It makes no difference to anyone but the person doing it.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bond697

Would it be possible to use this method to check if there are other pokemon than we are aware of now?
Like the rumored legendary trio? Or perhaps something related to the strange souvenir?

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Bond697

Would it be possible to use this method to check if there are other pokemon than we are aware of now?
Like the rumored legendary trio? Or perhaps something related to the strange souvenir?

Of course, but he already said he won't give any info because they don't want to attract attention of Nintendo.

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Of course, but he already said he won't give any info because they don't want to attract attention of Nintendo.

Well, I remember that nintendo was after some of the gbatemp sponsors, which might indicate that they were aware of it the moment it got posted here :/

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I remember that nintendo was after some of the gbatemp sponsors, which might indicate that they were aware of it the moment it got posted here :/

Yes, Nintendo knows everything, lol. The thing is Nintendo is really special when it comes to revealing secret things like event Pokemon or just anything that we are not suppose to know now. I think they care more about it than just hacking and showing how the game works, that's the reason Serebii hasn't spoken about it.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
well that bad thing about this is that, by increasing the national dex number, they can find the pokemon that have not been released yet :(

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So does this mean the game had been hack and they can make a emulate Pokemon X/Y on PC now right?
It kinda weird that no pokenoob ask that question yet.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So does this mean the game had been hack and they can make a emulate Pokemon X/Y on PC now right?
It kinda weird that no pokenoob ask that question yet.
No. And no pokenoob asked that because even they realise that this shouldn't lead to the development of the emulation of the ROM. Just sayin'

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In that case is anyone interested in me making a simple proof of concept type hack?

I could release something like changing the held item of your pokemon and its IVs by the end of the day if anyone is interested?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...