Gaming Pokemon's Official Help Thread

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm not quite sure if this thread would strive, but yeah, just try and ask anything you not sure of, even if it is just that little bit unsure XD\

Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon also included. Actually, anything related to Pokemon is included.

Well, right now I'm having trouble with the first gym for B/W. I'm using Mjumaru and one Vine Whip is enough to take me out. ._. Any strategies? I know about the Fire monkey(Chaobuu? o-o), yeah but the damage he deal isn't fantastic =.=

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I've passed that part.

All you need to do (if you chose Mijumaru as your Water-Type Starter Pokemon) is to catch a few Pokemon (any Pokemon) and train them until they're around the level of the Gym Leader's Grass-Type Pokemon. It is also advised to train the Fire Monkey Pokemon to the specified level first.

Once you've captured a few Pokemon and trained them, the Pokemon Party order should be:

1) [RandomlyCapturedPokemon]

2) Fire Monkey

3) Mijumaru

You should switch them out in that order once your first Pokemon faints. Try to at least land as many hits to the enemy Pokemon as possible before your Pokemon dies. By the time you switch out Mijumaru as your last priority Pokemon, the Grass Monkey should already be at low hp.

I used this method and successfully passed the first gym in one go. It probably would not be agreeable to you though.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am r4ymond said:

All you need to do (if you chose Mijumaru as your Water-Type Starter Pokemon) is to catch a few Pokemon (any Pokemon) and train them until they're around the level of the Gym Leader's Grass-Type Pokemon. It is also advised to train the Fire Monkey Pokemon to the specified level first.

Once you've captured a few Pokemon and trained them, the Pokemon Party order should be:

2) Fire Monkey

3) Mijumaru

You should switch them out in that order once your first Pokemon faints. Try to at least land as many hits to the enemy Pokemon as possible before your Pokemon dies. By the time you switch out Mijumaru as your last priority Pokemon, the Grass Monkey should already be at low hp.

I used this method and successfully passed the first gym in one go. It probably would not be agreeable to you though.

Yeah thanks, I'll try it later XD

And anybody have any tips on finding which Pokemon is worth catching and which is not?

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
digipokemaster said:
um if i buy the pokemon black or white and play it on my dslite can i go online and synctrade still?

Yes you can go online. What's synctrade? o-o

dreamseller said:
how to I go to pastoria city in platinum the tv crew is blocking the way

Well, you have to go to Veilstone city taking a different route around it. Not quite specific I know but I don't know how explain it though.

to be more accurate than what others have said. Veilstone city, go south from it, PAST a lake entrance ( you'll notice a camera cre blocking a path) walk past them into another town, turn left into the town and then south into a building, go through and follow the past west.

^ that should be it. i found it at gamespot.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Anybody have ANY idea why my Pokemon Black is lagging when the Professor is introducing(when you need to enter your name and all).

I'm using DeSmuME at the moment.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EvangelionEX said:
Anybody have ANY idea why my Pokemon Black is lagging when the Professor is introducing(when you need to enter your name and all).

what version of desmume are you on and whats your specs?

also can someone give me a .pkm of a legal lvl 30 shiny dragonair? male

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Acenima said:
EvangelionEX said:

what version of desmume are you on and whats your specs?

also can someone give me a .pkm of a legal lvl 30 shiny dragonair? male

Never mind, I decided to use NO$GBA and it works and it can give me easier time to convert to my SCDS2.

I will keep a lookout for your .PKM file, if there's any news, i will share it XD

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As this is a help thread, I gonna ask a question
yaynds.gif

I want to lvl my team. Not just lvl for a league or something... No. I want to lvl my team for both :
The league 2nd run, with champion Adeku
Playing online. I'm sick of people with a overpowerd team , with a fire pokemon that my Daikeni can't kill, With that move learned at soryuu city... the ultimate water move, only for starters. (thats 140 power, with daikenki power on top)

So. where do i lvl my team, with decent xp

Team:
Daikenki Lvl 60
Kojondo lvl 60
Obemu lvl 50
Hahakomori lvl 48
Absol lvl 50
and one optional slot left for online battles.. idk what to add there. I use a Tabunne atm to be Hm/tm carrier.

I'd love too hear tips.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
boktor666 said:
As this is a help thread, I gonna ask a question
yaynds.gif

I want to lvl my team. Not just lvl for a league or something... No. I want to lvl my team for both :
The league 2nd run, with champion Adeku
Playing online. I'm sick of people with a overpowerd team , with a fire pokemon that my Daikeni can't kill, With that move learned at soryuu city... the ultimate water move, only for starters. (thats 140 power, with daikenki power on top)

So. where do i lvl my team, with decent xp

Team:
Daikenki Lvl 60
Kojondo lvl 60
Obemu lvl 50
Hahakomori lvl 48
Absol lvl 50
and one optional slot left for online battles.. idk what to add there. I use a Tabunne atm to be Hm/tm carrier.

I'd love too hear tips.

Are you doing EV training?

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am r4ymond said:

2) Fire Monkey

3) Mijumaru

Hoho, this actually worked XD

The Baopuu I took clear out the level 14 Grass type with only a single potion XD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EvangelionEX said:
I am r4ymond said:

2) Fire Monkey

3) Mijumaru

Hoho, this actually worked XD

The Baopuu I took clear out the level 14 Grass type with only a single potion XD

Glad it worked for you!
biggrin.gif

I haven't played Pokemon Black/White in a while because I prefer to just wait for the official English version of the game, for I do not like using English translation patches.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
There is just this one problem. I want to decide on whether to take a Doryuuzu or a Waruvial/Warubiaru(whatever it's called currently). Doryuuzu will be a better choice for me but it is critical for him to have Sandstorm support in order to fuck teams and I don't think I can get a Tyranitar/Hippowdon.

The moveset extracted from Smogon for Doryuuzu is this.

name: Swords Dance
move 1: Swords Dance
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Rock Slide
move 4: Return / Shadow Claw / X-Scissor / Rapid Spin

I am thinking of replacing Move 4 with Sandstorm but I'm concerned it will turn my Doryuuzu into some fucked up noob =.=

Opinions please.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
EvangelionEX said:
There is just this one problem. I want to decide on whether to take a Doryuuzu or a Waruvial/Warubiaru(whatever it's called currently). Doryuuzu will be a better choice for me but it is critical for him to have Sandstorm support in order to fuck teams and I don't think I can get a Tyranitar/Hippowdon.

I am thinking of replacing Move 4 with Sandstorm but I'm concerned it will turn my Doryuuzu into some fucked up noob =.=

Opinions please.

If in-game, fancy movesets are unnecessary anyways. Sandstorm is useless in-game, use X-Scissor, handy against a lot of things.

If in competitive, you will need a Hippowdon or TTar. You DO.

EvangelionEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
KingdomBlade said:
EvangelionEX said:

Opinions please.

If in-game, fancy movesets are unnecessary anyways. Sandstorm is useless in-game, use X-Scissor, handy against a lot of things.

If in competitive, you will need a Hippowdon or TTar. You DO.

I know I do. But the problem is, getting TTar or Hippowdon is difficult for me. I want to only concentrate on Pokemon Black and White now because school is starting and my mum said I can only play at Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. So I don't have much time. I did asked my friend for help and she said no. So I was wondering if there is any alternative.

EDIT: Zeburaikai or Shiburidon. It's really a difficult choice to choose between 2 pokemon sometimes =.=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/h7XaTWz8zSU?si=J_9Ia9ZigxNht2Z1