Gaming Pokewalker for heartgold & soulsilver?

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm worried because when Pokemon HG & SS get to USA & EUROPE (YOU & ME)we won't be able to get the Pokewalker by any other or we really need buy the game. Then if we need it for some kind of special event or anything especial what could we do, there's going to be clones available on sale or we will be forced to buy the game to get it? That doesn't sound like good news.
hate2.gif
unsure.gif

Sorry ,if I made mistakes like in the past post. My English is no perfectly good so anything just help me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For an American you have absolutely terrible English. Thought I'd let you know. Although for all I know English could be your second language.

The Pokewalker is a novelty. It's not needed for the game at all. It's like the Giratina minature you got with Platinum if you bought it (they gave out a minature with select copies, right?)

pwn3d91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that Nintendo will be selling the Pokewalker separately. Think about it, if you lose it and want a new one, I severely doubt Nintendo's going to be greedy assholes and make you buy an entirely new copy.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You had to pre order it in order to get the girantina minature. And anywho just buy the game. If you pirate a pokemon game you wont be able to get the fullest out of the game because as far as i beleive the pokemon wont be legit and you'l probably have troubles with wifi and wireless stuff and thats one of the things that make it fun.

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Charmandersrule said:
You had to pre order it in order to get the girantina minature. And anywho just buy the game. If you pirate a pokemon game you wont be able to get the fullest out of the game because as far as i beleive the pokemon wont be legit and you'l probably have troubles with wifi and wireless stuff and thats one of the things that make it fun.
Any pokemon caught using a flashcart will be 100% legit. (unless of course you used cheats.)

thebigboss14

OP
Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
For an American you have absolutely terrible English. Thought I'd let you know. Although for all I know English could be your second language.

The Pokewalker is a novelty. It's not needed for the game at all. It's like the Giratina minature you got with Platinum if you bought it (they gave out a minature with select copies, right?)

Sorry but I'm not American and my first language is not english I only have 3 years learning english ok
smile.gif
sorry about that I didn't worry about when I wrote it.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Pokealker is either gonna be sold separately or bundled along with it. Anyway its pretty lame, i don't believe that any event would be connected to it anyway. If you haven't realized the poke walker is one of many ways to combat piracy.

'Look kiddos, if you actually buy the game, you'll get this cool thing that lets you train your pokemon'

that's pretty much the message that is sent with the pokewalker, girtina figure thing in platinum, etc etc.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
thebigboss14 said:
I was looking in a european web page about pokemon and it saids that theres a yellow forest event that you could get a pikachu with a special movement and one of them is fly.

Look:
yellow-forest.png
pika-volar.png

SOURCE

PS: The page is in Spanish from Spain.
How is this related to the topic? In the latest Pokemon Sunday, Masuda said most of the Pikachus in that event will know Fly.

Anyways, the PokeWalker is just a thing for your Pokemans to get experience while walking. It's your choice if you want to use it, but it's not mandatory. Unless they have a way for you to download a "secret area" to put in the device and when you put your Poke and take it back, you will have (insert Pokemon here) in your party suddenly.

They should sell it separately 5 months after release, me thinks...

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
They should sell it separately 5 months after release, me thinks...

They can't do that! By then they'll be hyping Pokemon Clear Crystal! Don't you know anything about the marketing of Pokemon?
As to the Pokewalker, they would be idiots to do that. It would completely destroy the resale value, unless people handed in the Pokewalker with the game, and people might forget, or lose it, or.. You know.

Yingxue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people, apparently on 2ch, say the Pokewalker IS NOT required to start the game.

It's annoying to see all this, "wut if i dun haev da poekwalker!!!1111111111one"

Lord.

Overlord Zetta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yingxue said:
A lot of people, apparently on 2ch, say the Pokewalker IS NOT required to start the game.

It's annoying to see all this, "wut if i dun haev da poekwalker!!!1111111111one"

Lord.

Yeah, good grief people. I doubt it even checks for the IR unless you actually attempt to sync with a Pokewalker.

Stop bringing GBATEMP to its knees!

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Zetta said:
Yingxue said:

Lord.

Yeah, good grief people. I doubt it even checks for the IR unless you actually attempt to sync with a Pokewalker.

Stop bringing GBATEMP to its knees!
We'll have to wait and see.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the point of buying a Pokewalker when it won't even work with your flashcart since the Pokemon SH have a special IR sensor but your flashcart doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes