• No

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, It makes the console go warm since the fans are turned off but the system is actually in function. Using constantly will not do any harm because when you turn on again, the fans will kick in and it will cool down the console, but if you forget the console on standby for too long it can cause dead pixels like I seen on some console because of this. Using it without standby it is fine.
This has been my big reservation about using it.

Can anyone definitively confirm that this issue can be prevented, such as via Priiloader standby settings? See https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiHacks/comments/eaeppw/cant_disable_ignore_standby_in_priiloader/

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Random question to all. Who here has submitted a question to the everybody votes channel and had it published online the channel?
I got a few of them published, however the one that comes to mind is "On a hot summer day, which would you prefer?" with the choices "Cold soda" and "Popsicle" iirc, maybe it was ice cream, idk

Reactions: Stompoutloud

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This has been my big reservation about using it.

Can anyone definitively confirm that this issue can be prevented, such as via Priiloader standby settings? See https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiHacks/comments/eaeppw/cant_disable_ignore_standby_in_priiloader/
I didnt understand exactly the issue on the post, what I do is just turn off WiiConnect24 standby function and slot illumination and done.
The console has two standby states: the orange LED and the red LED
Red LED means that the console is in standby, the wireless card is listening to any paired Remote so the console can turn on from the Power button on the remote but the rest of the console is turned off, it is safe to keep the console that way.
Orange LED means that the console is "listening to WiiConnect24". That is what I have issues with, I tried for some time and the back of my console was getting warm when in theory it was "turned off".

Last edited by Codemastershock,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...