Hardware [POLL] Have You Booted Into RCM?

Have You Booted Into RCM?

• yes

Votes: 103 65.2%
  • no

Votes: 55 34.8%

• Total voters

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, everything is still up in the air and I'm undecided on whether I'm going to hack or not.

I've considered upgrading since it's a bootrom exploit but the theorised advantages of staying on 2.x (2.3?) has held me back.
With the easyness of this and the fact that atmosphere is emunand I dont even see why anyone would not hack it :).

With time ppl will know more stuff and it will probably get to the point where you can use emunand offline only to have all the magic and when you don't want it, erase everything and use it original online with the original nintendo FW without risking getting banned and get the best of two worlds (just remove the emunand M-SD and use other for original FW).

This is totally already possible, but we still need to wait for nintendo online service and more updates to really get to know what they will start logging and not, but I'm thinking if you never go online with atmosphere the risk will be either non existing or very low, specially because you will also use a random offline account and no info will also be on your nintendo account.

And I don't think nintendo will also be able to know if you entered RCM, but with more time ppl will know 4 sure.

Last edited by guily6669,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm front