Poll: Should WiiMiiSwitch be able to create polls?

Should WiiMiiSwitch get his polling ability back?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say make this a learning experience. Give his poll rights back after a week, and if he abuses them again, take them away for good.
The question you have to ask your self is, is not being able to create polls that big of a deal? I mean it's not like he has been suspended or banned from the forum and he is still able to post and like and comment I perhaps think that staff are being quite lenient

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
The question you have to ask your self is, is not being able to create polls that big of a deal? I mean it's not like he has been suspended or banned from the forum and he is still able to post and like and comment I perhaps think that staff are being quite lenient
True, but it's still a basic right everyone has by default.

Reactions: smallissue

Uiaad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
True, but it's still a basic right most people have by default.
But from what I have been told he has been asked to not post so many polls a couple of times and if someone abuses something that much, it had to be brought under control or else you are sending the message "this is OK" and if another member started doing the same and they get suspended or banned the very first thing they will say is " well you let WiiMiiSwitch get away with it "

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Freedom of speech and spamming are unrelated. Also, you’ve been warned by multiple people. I like you, but you had your chances to correct your behavior.
What behavior?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But from what I have been told he has been asked to not post so many polls a couple of times and if someone abuses something that much, it had to be brought under control or else you are sending the message "this is OK" and if another member started doing the same and they get suspended or banned the very first thing they will say is " well you let WiiMiiSwitch get away with it "
There's nothing wrong with making polls

WE HAVE 28 PERCENT YAY

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What behavior?

WE HAVE 28 PERCENT YAY
Your constant polls piss people off and spam up the temp. How hard is that to bloody understand.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How many times do I have to say polls aren't spam!
If they really hate it they should just press the ignore button, just gets me kinda pissed.
So you have the right to piss numerous people off with your polls yet you are complaining about being pissed off because you can't make polls anymore. That's hilarious.

That's like a bully crying because someone bullied them.

The EoF members are a family we go there to escape the bullshit of the world and have a laugh together we don't need someone pissing us off thank you. You can be part of the fam if you stop being a dick and just have fun with us.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many times do I have to say polls aren't spam!
If they really hate it they should just press the ignore button, just gets me kinda pissed.

No offense you been here for 4 months or so and you have created 65 poll threads, especially you been creating like one each day for the last month or so.

Uiaad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Buddy, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you here, When every other post on front page of the EOF are polls (minus stickies) started by 1 member, it's spam and its pretty hard to ignore. If a member of staff tells you to stop and you don't this is what happens and I think they are being more than fair just taking away your ability to start polls. Personally, if I was the staff and had asked you to stop, I would have given you a weeks suspension and taken away your ability to make polls

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Buddy, I'm gonna be brutally honest with you here, When every other post on front page of the EOF are polls (minus stickies) started by 1 member, it's spam and its pretty hard to ignore. If a member of staff tells you to stop and you don't this is what happens and I think they are being more than fair just taking away your ability to start polls. Personally, if I was the staff and had asked you to stop, I would have given you a weeks suspension and taken away your ability to make polls
Its like bloody NancyDS all over again :rofl2:

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
So you have the right to piss numerous people off with your polls yet you are complaining about being pissed off because you can't make polls anymore. That's hilarious.

That's like a bully crying because someone bullied them.

The EoF members are a family we go there to escape the bullshit of the world and have a laugh together we don't need someone pissing us off thank you. You can be part of the fam if you stop being a dick and just have fun with us.
Your bully analogy is terrible. As people can just no do the polls or press the ignore button. Some do enjoy my polls, some don't (majority) but that's like saying someone should stop doing what they like because others hate what you like to do. Am I really the dick here? I asked for people's criticism and didn't get it. Even if you don't like my polls it is just decency to ignore them and ignore what I do instead of feeding fire with gasoline. I personally think that p1ngpong should privately apoligize to me, it's not to late to prevent karma, this isn't about being a moderator, supervisor etc. It's about human decency

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your bully analogy is terrible. As people can just no do the polls or press the ignore button. Some do enjoy my polls, some don't (majority) but that's like saying someone should stop doing what they like because others hate what you like to do. Am I really the dick here? I asked for people's criticism and didn't get it. Even if you don't like my polls it is just decency to ignore them and ignore what I do instead of feeding fire with gasoline. I personally think that p1ngpong should privately apoligize to me, it's not to late to prevent karma, this isn't about being a moderator, supervisor etc. It's about human decency
The decent thing to do would be to listen to what the majority are telling you especially when it's site staff.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Thank you for the honesty and respect. I understand some may claim my polls are spam and it's totally fine with me, but by bumping it with negative messages also bumps what some may consider spam. Back in February, I admit what I done was spam, however as time goes by I make less polls to cause less of an inconvenience towards random members unaware of the ignore button. Anyways, you were the only one recently respectful to me and I thank you for that

Majority rule man, like you said majority of us doesn't like your poll, that why this poll is for, let the people decide your fate.
That majority should just press ignore and not do my polls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/4Z-enjtn7t0?si=JxP181zLddGOC9jQ