Votes: 14 15.9%

• Total voters

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I like the wii u more, but it's lacking in brick protection. I also don't remember much about the original wii hacks, but I've used most of them including a hard mod, then the soft mod method. my wii is still plugged in on the same shelf as the wii u. it still works. I'm not sure if the modchip still works though. my ps2's modchip was about the same age, and it failed, so I bought a new ps2 and modchip.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally, I like the wii u more, but it's lacking in brick protection. I also don't remember much about the original wii hacks, but I've used most of them including a hard mod, then the soft mod method. my wii is still plugged in on the same shelf as the wii u. it still works. I'm not sure if the modchip still works though. my ps2's modchip was about the same age, and it failed, so I bought a new ps2 and modchip.
At least the Wii mod chip makes playing burns a feasible option, though I don't think anyone would want to go back to it after USB loading. It could still maybe help you out of a pinch someday. I actually played burns at 3x with the softmod for like a month before buying an external HDD. It was horrible.

rimoJO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rimojo.com
XP
Country
United States
wow. i'm a proud wii u owner, and i gotta say that it's great. you can play wii games on it. absolutely incredible. it also has hdmi to make up for the terrible av ports that nintendo made for both versions. vwii is slightly harder to mod than a regular wii, but it's great nonetheless.

voted wii, wii u can't even run the original dance dance revolution for wii smh

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The WiiU could play all Wii games plus WiiU games. Seems like a no-brainer...

If you were offered either a Wii or Wii-U for free but under the provision that you could never own the other, there's no objectively justifiable reason to choose the Wii.
Don't forget the hdmi port

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM