Hacking Emulation POPS on PSP/Vita - Config Research

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just stopping by to see if I can help you, I have peaks of activity here because of my personal life, when I take a break I'll be back...

But well, back to your question. @Webardo explained it correctly, pspdev also tells you the correct way, maybe you didn't realize it.

Try to study the little endian format. Look for images and you will have examples that will certainly make you understand.
thank you sir..... i hope you can try and test those configs i have posted and see if there are some errors or mistakes.. especially for Crusaders...i was able to find a working config using now on its originally id... and then theres also Jackie Chan... thank you sir...i really appreciated everything...:bow::bow:

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi Sir!!... @The_Ho @Webardo i have a question is it possible or is there a way that a config can be used to change PAL to NTSC?...just like Duckstation there is a FOrce NTSC Timing... even if you are playing an unmodded PAL games... its kinda something a missed opportunity for such a game like Crisis Beat, Gungage and Chaos Break... Crisis Beat and Gungage screens are cut off below while gaining the NTSC format... its like a double edge sword....i was really intrigued and curious about how the modder converted DW2003 into NTSC...my idea was what if it could be hex edited without sacrificing the X and Y axis... if so what could be the codes and is it possible to other games as well..COlin Mcrae 2.0 PAL also is the best version...and if played a converted one into NTSC the game plays much faster and superior to the NTSC counter part...anyways its just im thinking if this time 2023 some impossible before could be possible now... just like Set Region and Configs...thanks sirs!!!

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you please learn English and write legibly? I've gotten a headache attempting to decipher what you wanted to say..
Vou escrever em PTBR.

Aqui, existem pessoas de diversas culturas e países.

Sou gentil e cordial com todos.

Mas perceba, que seu comentário além de ser fora do assunto é inútil.

E a dor de cabeça é um problema seu, recomendo a tomada de analgésicos antes de ler.

Se voltar aqui apenas para poluir o tópico e tentar incendiar, será denunciado prontamente.

Obrigado.

By Google Tradutor:

I will write in PTBR.

Here, there are people from different cultures and countries.

I am kind and cordial to everyone.

But realize that your comment, in addition to being off-topic, is useless.

And the headache is your problem, I recommend taking painkillers before reading.

If you come back here just to pollute the topic and try to set it on fire, you will be promptly reported.

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Hi Sir!!... @The_Ho @Webardo i have a question is it possible or is there a way that a config can be used to change PAL to NTSC?...just like Duckstation there is a FOrce NTSC Timing... even if you are playing an unmodded PAL games... its kinda something a missed opportunity for such a game like Crisis Beat, Gungage and Chaos Break... Crisis Beat and Gungage screens are cut off below while gaining the NTSC format... its like a double edge sword....i was really intrigued and curious about how the modder converted DW2003 into NTSC...my idea was what if it could be hex edited without sacrificing the X and Y axis... if so what could be the codes and is it possible to other games as well..COlin Mcrae 2.0 PAL also is the best version...and if played a converted one into NTSC the game plays much faster and superior to the NTSC counter part...anyways its just im thinking if this time 2023 some impossible before could be possible now... just like Set Region and Configs...thanks sirs!!!
It seems like in some games it might be possible.

The new version of the pop-fe comes with a PAL/NTSC frequency selector, I haven't tested it yet.

The DG2003 conversion still needs to be tested on consoles to see how it really works, because in precise emulators like Mednafen it is slow and despite doing well in Duck it is not as accurate as Mednafen.

I had to carry out this test on the console, when I do it I will let you know the results.

@OPPAI_DAISUKI @AlexandreKH

I tested Digimon 2003 NTSC on the NTSC console, it ran well, there were no slowdowns in the game or music.

But I need another CD to test the normal NTSC version now.

Because I don't know if, in addition to the screen format, this patch is actually running the game at 60FPS, on the console.

The game is working in a very similar or the same way when we used the ID SLPS01222/SLES00972 to make it work on the PSP, with delays in rendering the scenery with constant blue blocks on the screen.

This doesn't look like NTSC 60hz to me. I used a CD ImportPlayer to use the PAL format back during Boot, the screen format was actually PAL, but the speed remained identical to my eyes, with the same problem of several blue blocks on the scene, taking a long time to disappear.

Last edited by The_Ho,

Webardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think the config needed for NTSC is command 0xFF set to 0x08000000 (and also command 0x0B set to 0x00010002). Pop-fe will insert the proper values when ticking the NTSC box, although it may not work on every game.
Also, look up a hex to binary table, that can help you understand and enable specific bits (and also the little endian format that @The_Ho told you about). :)

The new version of the pop-fe comes with a PAL/NTSC frequency selector, I haven't tested it yet.
Some games will improve with it, but others may have random frame-time spikes (such as Wipeout 3 Special Edition), or show no difference in speed at all.

I tested Digimon 2003 NTSC on the NTSC console, it ran well, there were no slowdowns in the game or music.

But I need another CD to test the normal NTSC version now.

Because I don't know if, in addition to the screen format, this patch is actually running the game at 60FPS, on the console.

The game is working in a very similar or the same way when we used the ID SLPS01222/SLES00972 to make it work on the PSP, with delays in rendering the scenery with constant blue blocks on the screen.

This doesn't look like NTSC 60hz to me. I used a CD ImportPlayer to use the PAL format back during Boot, the screen format was actually PAL, but the speed remained identical to my eyes, with the same problem of several blue blocks on the scene, taking a long time to disappear.
So, the patch still runs at 50hz on console? How odd... You could time it maybe by using a chronometer and comparing if it has a lower time or not with the patch applied.

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some games will improve with it, but others may have random frame-time spikes (such as Wipeout 3 Special Edition), or show no difference in speed at all.

A nice improvement already automated... I read that @ronniesahlberg said something about also implementing an injection for changing discs in games, just like he did on the PS3, perhaps with the Brain Dead commands, automated, it would be a similar improvement, for most games so they benefit from this cmd, even they work intermittently, the critical cases that I noticed are games like Fear Effect ...

So, the patch still runs at 50hz on console? How odd... You could time it maybe by using a chronometer and comparing if it has a lower time or not with the patch applied.

Yes I can test this, I intend to record the original NTSC version to test, if the blue blocks decrease, I believe I may not need the timer anymore, I can still time it. :lol:

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I think the config needed for NTSC is command 0xFF set to 0x08000000 (and also command 0x0B set to 0x00010002). Pop-fe will insert the proper values when ticking the NTSC box, although it may not work on every game.
Also, look up a hex to binary table, that can help you understand and enable specific bits (and also the little endian format that @The_Ho told you about). :)

im gonna try this later this evening last night i was able to find a 60FPS Gameshark Code for Colin Mcrae Rally 2 NTSC/USA and luckily i was able to compute/find the equivalent to EUR/PAL and test it on Duckstation and it works...i already found a widescreen and applied it...now my problem is how will i apply/inserted it permanently the gameshark code inside the game because the widescreen had a hex code for it... the widescreen looks fantastic on PSP..though the 60fps GS code varied speed while EUR/PAL is like Force NTSC Timing....

and also Pop-Fe's PAL to NTSC is the same as with Zapper and PAL4U2K...after testing it on Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 the screen at the bottom was cut...maybe later this evening im gonna try the gameshark code ive found working on EUR/PAL added with widescreen patch and test if it will run nice... IF SO... my next project would be finding on how to insert permanently the code... i hope i can find it using hex just like what the modder of Digimon WOrld 2003....

Last edited by OPPAI_DAISUKI,

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ISSDeluxe (SLES-00511) Works perfectly with the UM JAMMER LAMMY config, on PSP and Vita.

The X-Files is working almost perfectly with the COMMAND & CONQUER config.
For me it's almost perfect.

The FMVs no longer have glitches, the game no longer slows down in the FMVs, the sound choking has decreased by 90%.

The only flaws are: The cursor becomes slow in moments with more effects, and slight cracks in the sound, very similar to Valkyrie Profile, but in many speech scenes there is no cracking at all.

NOTE: X-Files is not changing discs, another one for the account, even using the Brain Dead cmd nothing happens.
At least on the PSP, which is where I tested it.

Last edited by The_Ho,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ISSDeluxe (SLES-00511) Works perfectly with the UM JAMMER LAMMY config, on PSP and Vita.

The X-Files is working almost perfectly with the COMMAND & CONQUER config.
For me it's almost perfect.

The FMVs no longer have glitches, the game no longer slows down in the FMVs, the sound choking has decreased by 90%.

The only flaws are: The cursor becomes slow in moments with more effects, and slight cracks in the sound, very similar to Valkyrie Profile, but in many speech scenes there is no cracking at all.

NOTE: X-Files is not changing discs, another one for the account, even using the Brain Dead cmd nothing happens.
At least on the PSP, which is where I tested it.
is it the same case with Fear Effect sir?... i havent played much the game busy in work... im still at the first part where the guy gets fired by missiles and i need to escape....

Reactions: The_Ho

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is it the same case with Fear Effect sir?... i havent played much the game busy in work... im still at the first part where the guy gets fired by missiles and i need to escape....
In Fear Effect, you change it and the unknown disk message appears and the change does not happen.

This one is different, when you inject the next disk it goes to a black screen and returns asking for the disk again.

It could probably be the same bug, just visually different.

I only tested this on the PSP, maybe on the Vita the game will run normally. I'll test it later.

EDIT:

On PSVita X-Files, change discs normally. Another point for Vita... on the PSP without a change so far.

EDIT 2:

OK, correcting myself, the BD13 configuration works on X-Files PSP, but not in a normal way.

I will call BD13 Swap = (cmd 0xFF... with value 0x00800000)

It works differently in each game, so far from what I've been able to test with @wad11656's test:

1- There is no surprise here, when using BD13Swap and the game requests a disc change, the configuration works well and the change occurs at the requested time.

2- Here the game requests the exchange, but it may not work on the first attempt and it is necessary to insist on the exchange.

3- Here you must request a disc change before the game (this is the case with The X Files), when at the time of the change, before the change screen appears, press the PS/HOME key and request a disc change and it works.

NOTE: I tested this method of exchanging the X-Files with Fear Effect 1 and unfortunately it didn't work.

Well.. a preliminary CONFIG for The X-Files series:

Code:
70 00 07 06 00 00 06 06 00 00 80 00 00 80 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 04 00 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 80 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
04 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF

Last edited by The_Ho,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In Fear Effect, you change it and the unknown disk message appears and the change does not happen.

This one is different, when you inject the next disk it goes to a black screen and returns asking for the disk again.

It could probably be the same bug, just visually different.

I only tested this on the PSP, maybe on the Vita the game will run normally. I'll test it later.

EDIT:

On PSVita X-Files, change discs normally. Another point for Vita... on the PSP without a change so far.

EDIT 2:

OK, correcting myself, the BD13 configuration works on X-Files PSP, but not in a normal way.

I will call BD13 Swap = (cmd 0xFF... with value 0x00800000)

It works differently in each game, so far from what I've been able to test with @wad11656's test:

1- There is no surprise here, when using BD13Swap and the game requests a disc change, the configuration works well and the change occurs at the requested time.

2- Here the game requests the exchange, but it may not work on the first attempt and it is necessary to insist on the exchange.

3- Here you must request a disc change before the game (this is the case with The X Files), when at the time of the change, before the change screen appears, press the PS/HOME key and request a disc change and it works.

NOTE: I tested this method of exchanging the X-Files with Fear Effect 1 and unfortunately it didn't work.

Well.. a preliminary CONFIG for The X-Files series:

Code:
70 00 07 06 00 00 06 06 00 00 80 00 00 80 00 00
20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 04 00 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 80 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 20 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
04 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF
ouch it doesnt work on Fear Effect 1....does Fear Effect 2 also have a swap disk problem?.... how about Set Region sir @The_Ho changed id and then combined with config?....

i tested it last night and yes the config works on Colin Mcrae Rally 2.1 (PURE PAL) but i noticed the psp orange light for loading kinda blinks fast and many times... maybe im gonna record a video for it this weekend..this is my first time seeing the psp like that i dont know if it has an effect to the system im kinda worried....yes the game runs fast... and then also the gameshark is also working... this is the gameshark code for 60fps if anyone wants to try...PAL 800499E8 00000001 and for NTSC its 800499F8 00000001... i just subtracted 10 on F8 thankfully it worked...maybe later this evening i will test the NTSC version with the config and compare their difference...Thanks sir @Webardo ....

Jayplay17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna try this later this evening last night i was able to find a 60FPS Gameshark Code for Colin Mcrae Rally 2 NTSC/USA and luckily i was able to compute/find the equivalent to EUR/PAL and test it on Duckstation and it works...i already found a widescreen and applied it...now my problem is how will i apply/inserted it permanently the gameshark code inside the game because the widescreen had a hex code for it... the widescreen looks fantastic on PSP..though the 60fps GS code varied speed while EUR/PAL is like Force NTSC Timing....

and also Pop-Fe's PAL to NTSC is the same as with Zapper and PAL4U2K...after testing it on Colin Mcrae Rally 2.0 the screen at the bottom was cut...maybe later this evening im gonna try the gameshark code ive found working on EUR/PAL added with widescreen patch and test if it will run nice... IF SO... my next project would be finding on how to insert permanently the code... i hope i can find it using hex just like what the modder of Digimon WOrld 2003....
wait, widescreen gameshark codes work for PS1 games on PSP? how does that work? I would like to see some screenshots if possible. thanks!

Reactions: Webardo

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wait, widescreen gameshark codes work for PS1 games on PSP? how does that work? I would like to see some screenshots if possible. thanks!
yup... colin mcrae rally 2.1 is absolutely fantastic...both NTSC and PAL...though its reversed NTSC is not optimized as to be NTSC then when you convert the PAL to NTSC this version is the best and runs much better than the NTSC counterpart EXCEPT the screen below was cut off....SIGH!!!... i really really wanted to know if it could be possible to adapt or use the method on the Digimon World 2003 to Colin Mcrae Rally 2.1 as if you use NTSC Timing on Duckstation combined with widescreen cheat (inserted via hex) the game is absolutely beautiful and excellent!!!....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Webardo

Webardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think you can use cwcheats (never used it myself) if there's only a code, and patching of course if a patch is available. It works kinda like widescreen on the Wii does. Resolution is the same, but more horizontal information is squished into it. Anamorphic widescreen basically, so it can be a bit blurrier.
The only time I tried one on PSP it was for CTR, and it was quite laggy. As long as your game isn't too demanding you should be fine with widescreen though.

i tested it last night and yes the config works on Colin Mcrae Rally 2.1 (PURE PAL) but i noticed the psp orange light for loading kinda blinks fast and many times... maybe im gonna record a video for it this weekend..this is my first time seeing the psp like that i dont know if it has an effect to the system im kinda worried....
It's fine, it is just reading constantly from the card, nothing to worry about really.

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi SIR!!!... @The_Ho @Webardo have you tried Fear Effect PAL PSN on you PSP?...i downloaded Fear Effect PAL PSN...and im encoutering an error... i get stuck to HEALTH WARNING BOOT UP... it doesnt go straight to the game... pressing R for POPS selection hangs the game..so im confused... ive been playing my PSP for a very long time... both PSN (from cd romance) and my customized PSX eboots...i really dont know why what causes it.. ive played Fear Effect this weekend and sigh Disc 1 ends so fast and Disc 2 had some sexy opening scene (same aspect as PE2 before burner boss)..then i wanted to test the PAL PSN this happens...may i know if you have an experience similar to me and what could be the fix sirs... thanks!!!!

I actually had tested a pop-fe build of that game last night before making my post here, and still got the error.

I'm guessing you're on Vita. I just tested on Vita, and the error didn't occur there, so it must be a Vita vs. PSP issue. (Fear Effect 2 same thing -- pop-fe build has same 'unknown disc format' on psp, but not vita.) I'll add a Vita column to the spreadsheet, which we've been needing anyway. (Though the vast majority of the time I assume/hope the compatibility will match between 6.61 psp & Vita w/ pop-fe builds. But i'd still prefer we verify on both devices individually before marking down their compatibility in the spreadsheet)
does the latest pop fe still also had problems on Fear Effect?....same with PSX2PSP

Reactions: The_Ho

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi SIR!!!... @The_Ho @Webardo have you tried Fear Effect PAL PSN on you PSP?...i downloaded Fear Effect PAL PSN...and im encoutering an error... i get stuck to HEALTH WARNING BOOT UP... it doesnt go straight to the game... pressing R for POPS selection hangs the game..so im confused... ive been playing my PSP for a very long time... both PSN (from cd romance) and my customized PSX eboots...i really dont know why what causes it.. ive played Fear Effect this weekend and sigh Disc 1 ends so fast and Disc 2 had some sexy opening scene (same aspect as PE2 before burner boss)..then i wanted to test the PAL PSN this happens...may i know if you have an experience similar to me and what could be the fix sirs... thanks!!!!

does the latest pop fe still also had problems on Fear Effect?....same with PSX2PSP
The PSN Fear Effect 1 and 2 versions worked normally on my PSP. They're just slower.

Try downloading the game again, extract it, and disable POPsLoader before entering the game, see if that helps.

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The PSN Fear Effect 1 and 2 versions worked normally on my PSP. They're just slower.

Try downloading the game again, extract it, and disable POPsLoader before entering the game, see if that helps.
im really confused why the copy i downloaded on Cd Romance when i press R for Popsloader selection and while im on that screen selection it suddenly hangs up then stuck up i cant press Up or Down and then my psp turns off..im using 2000(silver model)... while my other PS1 eboots converted and Misadventures of Tron Bonne (also PSN) works fine...though i havent tested on my PSP 3000... both my PSP's are using Infinity CFW 6.61 PRO MOD C2....

i happened to stumble into this website and this is what exactly happening to me when i try to play Fear Effect PAL PSN...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Webardo and The_Ho

The_Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i happened to stumble into this website and this is what exactly happening to me when i try to play Fear Effect PAL PSN...

Hello @OPPAI_DAISUKI, disable CddaEnabler, if you use it. It is not necessary in Fear Effect PSN, Popsloader is also not necessary, deactivate these Plugins to play it. Why do you want to use Poploader on Fear Effect PSN?

Webardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello @OPPAI_DAISUKI, disable CddaEnabler, if you use it. It is not necessary in Fear Effect PSN, Popsloader is also not necessary, deactivate these Plugins to play it. Why do you want to use Poploader on Fear Effect PSN?
Maybe to use 3.XX so that the game runs faster, but that can mess up the pitch of the sound, apart from not even booting PSN eboots, which usually don't work with POPS altogether.

@OPPAI_DAISUKI, @The_Ho is right, you can also disable cdda_enabler. Remember that PSN eboots don't need cdda_enabler, and neither does pop-fe, because it uses an audio format the PSP can use without aid of any kind (except on V-Rally 2, which will need cdda_enabler for the music to work, but that's the only exception so far).

Last edited by Webardo,

OPPAI_DAISUKI

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i experimented that last night and it finally loads up.. i dont know why but on my other Eboots i just left CDDA and POPS enabled....its just only this game sir....

Maybe to use 3.XX so that the game runs faster, but that can mess up the pitch of the sound, apart from not even booting PSN eboots, which usually don't work with POPS altogether.

@OPPAI_DAISUKI, @The_Ho is right, you can also disable cdda_enabler. Remember that PSN eboots don't need cdda_enabler, and neither does pop-fe, because it uses an audio format the PSP can use without aid of any kind (except on V-Rally 2, which will need cdda_enabler for the music to work, but that's the only exception so far).
its just on my Crash Bandicoot 1 and Dino Crisis 2 PSN Eboot i just left my Pops and Cdda enabler enabled... and i didnt experienced crashes...even on Wild Arms 1...though its kinda hassle as whenever i wanted to play my other eboots i have to go back to recovery to enable them again...

Reactions: Webardo and The_Ho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But my 3DS is loaded with emulators and 3DS games and DS games and GBA games probably thousands of games in total lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb going with my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, are most of those games shovelware?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah gotta buy 3 1tb SD cards for 3ds the entire libraries need archived in my home
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    >buys x3 1TB SD cards
    >stores the entire 3DS library on them
    >installs CFW
    >realised why I wasted loads of money and resources
    +2
    Lol no I clean my sets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cause it's in my home ready to go
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like uremum
    But 100 games on SNES and Genesis and GBA then TG16 and NES and GB and GBC then all the other random systems and arcade games it all adds up lol
    +1
    Virtual Boy alone has probably 5 games!!! Lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I won't mention any names in chat but some of us wastes $300 on preloaded hdds :tpi:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The PS5 had none.
    +2
    Lol I spent more than that on a stuffed 4TB drive lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I've yet to fill the 1tb internal drive on my ps5
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, 1) except final fantasy 16. 2) why would I have a console's whole catalogue if most of the games are either shovelware or terrible games?
    Kind of a waste, but the allure of all those games over 100,000
    Some shovel ware with low ratings you might enjoy more than the ratings would sugest
    +1
    Cruisn on the Wii is one of my personal examples of that, it's considered one of the worst games of all time, I loved it and completed it several times.
    +1
    The trick for me was to go into the settings and crank up the Wiimote sensitivity to the max and it gets twitchy but you can win that way lol
    Lots of other games I enjoyed that reviews would say otherwise lol
  • btei @ btei:
    lethal company servers are down rn
  • btei @ btei:
    my pocket pikachu is going crazy rn
    Pocket Pikachu sounds dirty lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Penischu, I choose you.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol