Homebrew Question Possible of porting M.U.G.E.N based games to the switch CFW?

XXLANCEXX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello its been a min since i posted but is there a way to port this game to CFW
Its built from M.U.G.E.N?
Only Asking if its possible cause I've seen a few people port pc games to the switch CFW
and was wondering?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only Asking if its possible cause I've seen a few people port pc games to the switch CFW
and was wondering?

You can play many of the MUGEN games for the old engine ( I think it was MUGEN 1.0 ) through DOSbox core, on Retroarch.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill look but so far i didnt see anything on running mugen on retroarch

You would run the DOSbox core on retroarch. Some of the Mugen games play on DOSbox.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and was wondering?

Not sure if that game plays on DOSbox but "Dragon Ball Z: Millennium" does play on it.

grabman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill look but so far i didnt see anything on running mugen on retroarch

yeah that guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Lotta problems. I did the work on dosbox for mugen. It won't work because dosbox needs to support lfn which he never bothered to check.

I did.

Please correct me if I am wrong. That lfn for dosmugen was never shared public. EVEN IF IT WAS THANOS VOICE

It would run like ASS

least that's what it honestly seems like to me...

Had decent results with this:

but it's limited in what I know how to do. Help someone who actually knows what they are doing???!!! Help! S.O.S.

So retroarch is one entry point sure...

Later I got older (look at these videos)and smarter and I ended up getting winmugen to work well pretty much perfect on ps4. Yeah perfect. Running 2 dragon claws perfect. But the thing is I had to use linux. I imagine the same thing could be done on switch but I have been sooooooo busy. But yeah I would try latest switch linux to lutris to wine to winmugen use the dbz game as your base and I imagine you would be gucci. At some point I will return to switch linux and make the world right again...you could trailblaze tho...another avenue of attack is hangover which might be necessary knowing mugen.

Reactions: Djakku

BlackSunshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah that guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Lotta problems. I did the work on dosbox for mugen. It won't work because dosbox needs to support lfn which he never bothered to check.

I did.

Please correct me if I am wrong. That lfn for dosmugen was never shared public. EVEN IF IT WAS THANOS VOICE

It would run like ASS

least that's what it honestly seems like to me...

Had decent results with this:

but it's limited in what I know how to do. Help someone who actually knows what they are doing???!!! Help! S.O.S.

So retroarch is one entry point sure...

Later I got older (look at these videos)and smarter and I ended up getting winmugen to work well pretty much perfect on ps4. Yeah perfect. Running 2 dragon claws perfect. But the thing is I had to use linux. I imagine the same thing could be done on switch but I have been sooooooo busy. But yeah I would try latest switch linux to lutris to wine to winmugen use the dbz game as your base and I imagine you would be gucci. At some point I will return to switch linux and make the world right again...you could trailblaze tho...another avenue of attack is hangover which might be necessary knowing mugen.

Ready to make the world right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc